08

The pouring of rain was all you could hear as you doodled in your notebook. Lightning flashed throughout the skies, thunder rumbling in the far distance.

"Now, class. Can anyone answer what the apothem would be if the area is equal to one half of the apothem multiplied by perimeter?" Korosensei asked, drawing a diagram on the chalkboard.

"3 centimeters," Karma mumbled.

"Correct! But next time, raise your hand," Korosensei turned purple, an incorrect sign painted across his face.

"Yeah, yeah."

You felt a crumpled piece of notebook paper hit your shoulder. "Have you heard? We're getting a new student today. And it's a guy!" Rio whispered to you.

"What?" you whispered back. "Is he hot?"

"That reminds me. Class-E is getting a new student today!" Korosensei grinned, slightly nervous. "I'm pretty sure he was supposed to get here earlier but-"

Your teacher was interrupted by the sound of the wall breaking. You covered your ears at the sound of the deafening burst.

A silver-haired boy walked in, his eyes a hypnotic shade of mercury. He silently sat in the seat next to you, expression unwavering. "I won. I proved that I'm stronger than that classroom wall," he blankly stated with bloodshot eyes.

"Whoa. Dramatic entrance much?" you commented, turning to see the new face. Sandwiched between Karma and the handsome new student, things were turning out pretty well.

"I won. That's all that matters. That's all."

"Doesn't he seem a little crazy?" Rio whispered to you, raising an eyebrow. "Oh wait, sorry, I forgot that you 'like them crazy'."

"You know me so well."

"This is Horibe Itona. Please call him Itona," the man shrouded in white said. 

"Oh, cool. Hi, Itona," you waved, which the boy didn't respond to.

"Say, Itona. You came in from outside, right? It's raining buckets out there, yet there's not a single drop on you," Karma smirked.

"Maybe he used an umbrella," you suggested.

"Do you see an umbrella in his hands?" Karma rolled his eyes.

The silver-haired boy briefly looked at you before he stood up from his seat as he began walking towards the red-headed boy. Your new classmate began ruffling Karma's vermillion hair. "Don't worry. I have no interest in killing those weaker than me," Itona mused in an empty voice.

You watched the scene unfold. "I don't know who I'd rather be right now."

"That applies to you as well," Itona replied, his vacant eyes meeting yours.

❀*ೃ༄

Lunch time arrived. The chattering of your classmates filled the room as the smell of savory foods interlaced the air. You were about to begin eating when you noticed Itona sitting by himself across the classroom, a heap of candies and other mouthwatering snacks scattered across his desk.

"Can I have one?" you asked.

"No."

"Please?"

"No," the silver-haired boy responded.

You sighed, walking back to your original seat.

"Pfft, little miss L/N got rejected?" Karma smirked.

"Shut up," you retorted, slouching back in your chair.

"Are you just going to whine like a toddler?" the red-head raised an eyebrow, dangling a candy above your head. "Take it. I stole it from Korosensei."

You reached up, taking the sugary treat. "Is it laced?"

"No. I'm not that sadistic," the boy rolled his eyes.

"Please don't tell me it's wasabi flavored."

❀*ೃ༄

After school, you and your classmates helped Korosensei organize the desks into a ring formation around the ominous classroom. Your teacher was about to battle Itona, his supposed brother.

Itona ripped off his coat, tossing it into the air and exposing his red turtleneck underneath.

"Damn," you commented.

Suddenly, his previously silver hair transformed into flexible tentacles similar to Korosensei's. As the class awed about the unexpected turnout of events, your teacher's expression grew dark.

"See, I told you he didn't have an umbrella. He probably batted away the rain with his tentacles," Karma crossed his arms.

"An umbrella would be so much more efficient. Think smarter, not harder," you huffed.

Before Karma could respond, Itona began to attack Korosensei ceaselessly, causing your teacher to shed his skin to avoid his blows. As the battle continued on, the chances of your teacher winning seemed to diminish like the setting of the sun.

"Turns out I'm stronger than you, Brother," Itona said monotonously, looking down upon his target. He was about to land the final blow before he was interrupted.

"Itona, if you stop, I'll give you this candy," you proposed, clutching the treat Karma had given you earlier.

"No."

"Two candies?"

Itona thought for a moment. "...No."

"How old do you think he is, five?" Karma sighed, pulling you by your hair back to your previous spot.

"Uncalled for," you replied, rubbing the back of your head.

As Itona readied himself for the last blow, you watched, tapping your fingers on the table nervously. Your train of thought was interrupted by the voice next to you.

"Calm down, Korosensei's not gonna die that easily," Karma sighed, rolling his eyes.

You nodded silently.

The battle continued. In the end, Korosensei swiped the anti-teacher knives from the classroom and used it against Itona, signaling the victory of the fight.

As the man in all white slung Itona across his shoulder, the atmosphere of the class felt less tranquil than usual. The sound of rain began to diminish as the sky turned a lighter shade of gray.

Silence filled the room. "L/N," Karma began. "I have something to tell you. I...."

'Oh my schlawg, is he finally going to confess?' you thought, heart racing.

"I'm......in love with Asano," the redhead said, turning away to hide the pink hue spreading across his ears.

And they fell in love (enemies to lovers), got married, had 13 children, and lived a happy life. Karma got Okuda to make a potion that would turn the principal into a worm and Gakushuu stepped on it. Then, Y/N (depressed) overdosed on gummy bears and fell into a coma, which Itona woke her up from with a true love's kiss. But then he died from not eating his tentacle pills.

The end.

❀*ೃ༄

❀*ೃ༄

❀*ೃ༄

happy april fools!!!

everything but the last few lines is part of the actual plot, so you can just ignore the april fool's part el oh el

also i've had the worst writers block ever and i just got over it

btw the candy karma gave you was earthworm flavored

maybe itona will like it

word count: 1006