03

"T-This is poison! Please drink it!" a girl with two neat braids exclaimed, squeezing her eyes shut as she held out a few bottles towards your teacher.

"That's literally 'Y/N' right there. I could see her being the protagonist of a fanfiction," you commented, watching the spectacle of Korosensei drinking the poison.

"My, thank you, Okuda! I was getting thirsty, but my paycheck's tomorrow so I can't afford water," Korosensei giggled, dumping the odd colored potion down his throat.

"Just drink out of the toilet or something," Maehara added, raising an eyebrow.

Korosensei yelped. "No matter how parched I am, I would never stoop so low!" he exclaimed, waving his tentacles around. "So you're not ashamed of taking cardboard from the recycling bin and frying it for lunch, but instead ashamed of that?" Nakamura shook her head.

"That's different!" Korosensei exclaimed. And with that, science class soon ended.

❀*ೃ༄

"I. Hate. Bees. So. Much!" you groaned, dramatically face-planting into the earthy ground, flowers and grass sprouting from every angle. Karasuma was currently leading the way through the mountain so you guys could attend the assembly, but while he was thriving, you were not. Sure, the mountainside looked nice, but the bees, snakes, and bears sure weren't contributing to it. Actually, no. Some of the snakes were pretty cute. The rattlesnakes were not.

"Okay, who aggravated a beehive this time?" Isogai sighed in disbelief as the class continued to sprint down the rocky mountain. "Ugh, I wish Akabane was in our group," you mumbled, legs aching from the constant movement.

As another two snakes spiraled up Okajima's leg, you leaned against a tree, abruptly sitting down. "I give up. I'm skipping the assembly," you groaned. "I am not going all the way down the mountain just to listen to the textbook definition of a nerd talk for thirty minutes."

"Is that just an excuse so you can stay with Karma?" Nakamura raised an eyebrow.

"No- wait, I mean, what?," you responded, "He's skipping the assembly too?" Before the blonde girl could answer, you were already beginning to head up the mountain.

"Go get your man!" she shouted, snickering as she watched you run towards the classroom. "Don't get caught skipping the assembly, though!"

Although you said this, you weren't actually skipping the assembly just to see Karma. Well, he was one of the factors, but you also didn't want to see a certain someone.

❀*ೃ༄

As you reached the top of the mountain, the familiar E-Class building in view, you saw Karma sitting on the ledge towards the door, earbuds in one hand as he focused on his console. You walked around the school building, trying to avoid him seeing you because you had about seventeen leaves in your hair. 

"Who's there?" a voice asked with a hint of malice.

You stayed silent, quickly fixing your hair in case he saw you. He turned to see who was there, his fingers still readily focusing on the video game currently playing. "Oh, it's just you," he said, voice uninterested. "I thought one of those teachers had come to drag me to the assembly. Not like I'd let them."

"You're lucky you didn't go. There's so many bees in the mountainside," you shuddered, reminded of the horrors your class had to experience.

"So why didn't you go?"

You hesitated before finally speaking. "Well....there's a certain somebody that I don't want to see. The student council president. Do you know him?"

Karma smirked darkly. "Do I?"

"Well, I may or may not have told him that I was transferring to a prestigious school on the other side of the world instead of telling him I was going to E-Class. So.......if he sees me now, that's not gonna be good."

Karma blinked once. Twice. "...You really don't think before you speak, huh? What if he sees your name on the midterms ranking?" he mused, his gaze turning back towards his console as he fidgeted with the controls.

"....Fair point. Well, I just say whatever I want."

"I can tell," he smirked.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to see you again after a year, am I? Might as well make the best of it now," you laughed.

He hummed. "Who knows?"

❀*ೃ༄

a/n: so i know i said long chapter today but this is actually short

BUT

i will write another one later since i need to hurry up and do my homework rn

also oh em gee guys i have 3 reads

word count: 719