Ch2: Showtime!

Tavish Verma- Popular TV actor, the cause of hormonal frenzies amongst various indian girls, prankster image, extremely desperate publicizing and highly lame twitter handle, good looking and seemingly intelligent.

This was the basic synopsis i could get about him after concluding my stalking mission.
Seeing his fan following though, i thought maybe my task is a little difficult, but who cared i got my imaginary ninja avatar activated and i was ready for a hands on battle.

In the weeks that followed towards the event day, i pretty much had my pockets full with the amount of work to be done.
Poster of the pretentious tv heartthrob- Check
Sexiest outfit- Check
Tshirt with the idiot's picture-Check
Strategy-Check.

Anvika Kapoor was all set to prove to her bimbo friend-Suhasini, that tv stars aren't some out of reach wonders, but basically people who got popular on their job.

"Anvika are you sure aren't getting a bit overboard regarding your bet with Suhasini?" Rhea asked me.

"Call it whatever, but i am not letting that airhead get the better of me!" I smirked and answered.
Who in the right state of mind thinks and talks like that?
Her voice is anyways so annoying, that i feel like choking her with a million tapeworms.
Though no actually, poor tapeworms why would i torture those slimy adorable creatures by dumping them in her throat.
I think shoving a toilent cleaning brush through her throat would be fine, i couldn't clean her mind maybe the throat cleaning will help her screechy voice.
Imagining Suhasini's face like that, i let out a small giggle.
Pure evil!

Clicking of fingertips brought me out of my evil day dream.
I looked up to see Rhea gawking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Relax! Now come on Its Showtime!" I said and dragged her to our room, as i had to change before the event.
She just rolled her eyes and we moved towards our hostel room.

I swiftly ran into the washroom and turned on the shower, the warm water droplets seemed to wash away all my stress. Its true when people say that the biggest decisions in life can be made in a hot shower. Like what better time to calmly think through when every nerve of your body is at peace.
With similar thoughts i quickly lather up, and after a good satisfying wash i came out smelling like strawberry.
Cheesy right? But i don't care its my favorite body wash and i am not getting rid of it!

I walk out only to see Rhea sprawled on the bed over her stomach, and giggling as if someone was tickling her with a feather while talking on the phone.
Easy guess- Janame.

"Listen up lover boy, you'll meet your girl at the campus grounds in 10. So like a good kid let us have some girl time, as my best friend is surely going to have never ending giggling fits. Thanks!" I delivered my monologue and snapped Rhea's phone shut.

"Bitch mode set already?" Rhea raised her brows at me.
As if!

"Saving you the pain of bleeding lip corners. Now wipe that love struck smile of yours and doll me up." I ordered.

I was, declaring completely in an unbiased manner- HOPELESS AT MAKE UP!
Never have been able to put a line of kohl straight, i can't even manage to spread lip balm on my lips evenly without eating half of it.
Judge me as much as you wish, but while i am a bipolar in the fashion sense, in neither of my avatars can i manage a presentable brush of gooey and powdery nice smelling things on my face.
Everyday i find at least one girl around me, usually Rhea to do my eye lining.
Today was definitely no different.

"Ya ya. Get your ass out of that towel and bring out that sleazy barbie in you. I shall do the caking up of your face!" She answered, and on cue i took of my towel.
Ok- before jumping to conclusions about me being absolutely nude in front of my friend, you should know i was covered in my innerwear.
Now, drifting the imagination off to my clothes for the grand finale!
Pulls up a pair of rigged dual tone denim shorts.
Fluorescent pink tank top goes first.
Dark blue LeviS crop top, that tilts to the left, follows next.
And for the ultimate element of my outfit, a black tshirt with the target's face.
I love Tavish being zoomed out due to my boobs.
Well that's the right effect.
*Blushes* and hits herself on the forehead.
Fuck! Social media is effecting me too much, i just used a third person description for myself.