Ch:10 Shreds & Stitches

[More of a quote today ^. Also, Shake it out by Florence+The Machine. Most apt song for this chapter. Ps- All time favorite!]

{Also one darling reader shared my micro-stories on facebook. You can access the link on my profile.
A bit tech. handicap so don't know external linking!
https://www.facebook.com/thelogicalstory/posts/1252446811437246 }

Happy Reading!
#####################

*wake up wake up wake up, It's a brand new day! Eeeaah*
My alarm tone blazed through the room, spoiling my precious sleep.

Thank the heavens for a weekend. Unlike my previous job the work environment here is more rigid, so only weekend offs usually. Not like I would have anyway cared about listening to my damned alarm clock after the terrible night I had, so I just threw my phone in a corner and slept again.

~~~xxx~~~

12:27pm

Okay, time to finally wake up. Not that I want to leave this immensely soft and bouncy bed, but my work pants are troubling me. I need my comfort clothes immediately!

So to my utmost displeasure I finally got out of covers and headed straight to my cupboard, putting on a fresh change of clothes ie pajamas, i put my work clothes in a washing basket and went on to my daily activities of the day.

I walked outside with my mouth full of toothpaste foam as I brushed my not so white pearls.

But the sight in front of me nearly made my foam cave turn into a foam waterfall.

"Tavish??" I said with that weird voice one has while brushing teeth.

"Woah! You're a sight in the morning fangirl." He drawled lazily stretching out.

I instantly felt embarrassed.

Unruly hair, mouth full of white bubbles, sponge bob square pants pajamas and a black sports fit exercise tee. Agreed! I was no short of a sight.

I hurried out into my room and gargled the toothpaste out. I walked out wiping my face and finger combing my hair.

Why did I have to be so affected?

" And why exactly are you trespassing in my house?" I asked raising my brows at the sleepy figure on  my couch.

"I stayed back to ensure that you're alright and if you needed something, I wanted to be there for help." He said with sincerity dripping off his tongue.

To be honest, I was smitten by his gesture.

"Thanks!" I said awkwardly.

"Woah! You took me seriously? If you forgot I still stay with my parents and I am not really welcome at late night hours. I usually would have decked at Vatty's place but quite obviously that option was eliminated. So I bunked on your uncomfortable couch like a guard for damsels in distress!" He said laughing.

The guy can try movies. He'll do wonders.

"Oh mighty soldier, stop being a thankless bitch. I knowingly or unknowingly have been the provider of shelter for you. Now haul your ass up from my couch, wash your face and I'll be a good host who'll offer you breakfast!" I said hitting him on the head as I strutted off to the kitchen.

"Remind to never be chivalrous towards you! Also. do you have an extra brush?" He asked getting up.

"Nope. You see I am not used to having unwanted people moving around in my house without my knowledge." I smirked

"Wow! Anvika is so cool. Should I lick your toes for falling asleep in your house?" he asked bending like a slave while his words bared all the sarcasm.