The Assistant Pt. 2

I arrive in front of Michael's house. Never Land Ranch. It's so big, you can just get lost. I knock on the door and Michael steps out. He's wearing a black and white plaid long sleeve shirt tucked into his black pants and had on black boots with those buckles. He has on black shades and his hair in a pony tail. God, I love those curls. He walks past me and makes his way to the car. I watch his perfect ass and long legs as he heads to the car. He stops and looks back biting his lips. "Well aren't you coming Ariana?" He asks me. "You don't want me to get your bags?" I ask him with a little questioning tone in my voice. Michael takes off his shades and looks at me. He's doing it again. Undressing me with his eyes. He starts to bite on the ends on his shades and walks up to me. I'm not in business clothes. I'm in high waisted shorts and a tube top covering with a blouse. The blouse was see-through but not by much. You could still see my bra. "No- I'll get them" he said while pulling his bags to the car. The driver took his bags and put it in the trunk and we were off to the airport.

I watch him as he chews his gum. His jawline is perfect. His big hands on his lap, just looking out the window. "Did you send the messages out to my manager? I really need the choreography ready when we get there" he says still looking out the window. "Yes Mr. Jackson. I've made all the phone calls, I booked your hotel room, everything is set sir" "Ariana, look at this as a vacation for you. You don't have to address me as sir. But keep Mr. Jackson. I like that" he said tossing the gum in his mouth. "You thirsty?" Michael asks me. "Not really, but here I'll get you a water. I creep up to the cooler in the limo and grab a water. I open it for him. The car hits a bump and the water spills on his crotch area and his shirt. "Damn it!" He shouts. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!!" I grab a cloth and start to dry him. I'm on my knees, my hand on his hand in front of him wiping his crotch area. How amazing is this? My blouse is open showing some cleavage and he's looking down. A small, almost silent moan escapes his mouth. He quickly snaps out of it and grabs the cloth from me. "Alright Ariana you've done enough. Thank you. It'll dry by the time we get to the airport, don't worry" he said. "Mr. Jackson I'm really sorry, -I" he cuts me off. "Don't worry about it." He emphasizes on the don't.

We arrive at the airport. The car drives on the strip. This isn't an ordinary runway, it was his runway. Only for his plane. The crew unpacks the luggage and we go in the plane. It wasn't big but it wasn't small. I sat a seat in the front. Michael stands in front of me with a puzzled look on his face. I look up "What?" He points to the head on the seat and I look back. The seat said Michael Jackson on it and I jumped up. "I'm sorry" I said. " You know, you have to stop apologizing" Michael said. He sits down and leans the chair back and puts on his shades. I go off to sit in the back, behind the curtains. "Ariana?" Michael calls for me. "Yes Mr. Jackson?" "You're seat is right here. It has your name on it." He points to the seat with my name written on it. "Ariana Danae..I never noticed your last name" I laugh. I sit down next to him and prepare for take off.

He's watching his last concert, 1987 Yokohama, Japan Bad Tour. It's like he's studying his own moves. I watch the screen and start to bite my lips. His finger snapping in turning me on. He notices me touching myself and takes off his head phones. "Ariana do you need something?" He asks, snapping me out of my daze. I look into his brown eyes and he's looking into mine. He looks away just as I was getting into it. "I'm guessing that's a no." He pops back on his headphones and continues to watch himself on the screen. I get up and pass him to go to the rest room. I'm going to make him drool. I walk and he looks back at me as I enter the bathroom. I look in the mirror and fix my hair. My blue eyes and dark hair go well with my red lip stick. I apply some more lipstick and wash my mouth with mouth wash. I untucked my shirt and tied it up to my belly button. I unbuttoned a few buttons, showing some great cleavage. I turn around and flip my hair back and forth, giving it volume and then putting it to the side. I return back to my seat and close the curtains behind me. I sit down and cross my legs. He stops watching the video and looks at me. Looking at me up and down and turns back. I've had enough. I unplugged his headset. And straddle him in his seat. My breasts pushing up against his chest. "Ariana what are you doing?" He asks me trying to get me off. I say nothing but kiss him. Deeply. In between kisses he's telling me to stop and how it isn't right, but I didn't care. I'm going for it. I start to grind on him a little and his hands slide down to my ass. I let out a soft moan and felt him getting hard under me. He reclines the chair back more and he's laying down and I'm on top. I start to unbutton my top as the flight attendant strolls in. I hop off and he fixes his chair. "M&Ms or--" the flight attendant stops. Km fixing my shirt while his is unbuttoned and he has lipstick on him. "I'll take the M&Ms.." He said. Embarrassed and takes the candy away. I am embarrassed myself.

We arrive at the hotel in Costa Rica. He grabs his keys and heads to the elevator and I do the same. We are both silent and he's looking away from me. He takes the left and I take the right. I open my door and I plop on my bed. I touch my lips, remembering our kissing. I just wanted more, I couldn't contain myself.