The Assistant Pt. 3 (r)

It's the evening we all have the day off tomorrow. Me, Michael, and the crew. But unfortunately, I have to finish up work for Michael and Michael is over-rehearsing. Beautiful Costa Rica has to wait. I'm on my computer reading fan-fictions again. Getting my daily fix. I hear a knock at the door. I open it "Mr. Jackson?" I answer. "Yeah my shower is not working. I'm going to have to use yours. I can't believe this place. I have half the floor to myself and can't get a decent shower?" He's speaking with anger in his voice. A towel is in his hand. He has on those gold, tight fitting pants and a blue blouse. He makes his way into the shower. "Damn, Ariana can you head into my room and get my shampoo please" "Yes, Mr. Jackson" I head to his room.

I open the door and his room is spotless. It smells nice. It's tidy. I grab the shampoo but I notice a magazine peaking from under his covers. "Playboy?" I say as aroused as I am. Boy, he's so naughty. I sit on his bed but end up laying down, smelling his covers. It feels like heaven. I close my eyes for a minute but its been 15! I run back to my room and Michael is standing by the door. "Where the hell were you Ariana?" Michael--Mr.Jackson I was just" I said stuttering. "I had to use yours, you know Ariana you're really pushing the luck you have" he says with his hands on his hips. "Oh yeah?" I say while stepping closer. "But what kind of luck can a girl have to be with you?" I'm so shocked. I can't believe I'm coming on to him like this. He's my BOSS! "Never mix business with pleasure Ariana" he starts for the door. "Michael, what happened on the plane..I know you liked it. You wanted more so why don't you come and get some more? Don't act like a tough boy around me, just come on and get it. As shy as I am, I know you were challenging me back in the office" he stops and turns to me. He has a smirk on his face. He walks up to me and he looks into my eyes and whispers in my ear. "Lets go then" at those words, he swung me around and pinned me to the bed. "I have you weak Michael just admit it." "But Ariana I'm still your boss. What's my name?" He starts to undo my bra. "Mr. Jackson" I lay him down and I straddle him. He pulls off my panties and my dress. I'm naked on top of him. I lean to kiss him for a bit, grinding my hips on his penis. He starts to moan and I have him right where I want him. I start kissing his neck, leaving him with marks of red lipstick.

He removes his shirt and I pull off his pants. I see his penis bulging through his underwear and I get instantly wet. I start to feel it. It's so hard. I pull his underwear down a little and his penis shoots up. Full erection. My eyes widen. I didn't know what I was dealing with. That's 11 inches of all man. He gets up and lays me down. He's on top of me, under the covers, our bodies rubbing together. He starts kissing me and he guides his penis to my entrance. I feel the tip go in. I let out a loud moan and start biting my lip. "Michael" I whisper. He's going in circles, them shoves a little more into me. It hurts but it's so good. He starts to move in and out with a rhythm. It feels so good. He starts breathing heavy in my ear. Moaning. He starts to slam into me and that causes me to let out the loudest moan. I'm scratching his back and he pounds into me. I start to climax but he rolls onto his back and I'm on top. Every inch is in me. I start to grind and he starts to thrust. This is the greatest feeling ever. I'm screwing my boss! He reaches for my breasts and I lean over, giving it to him. He sucks on them and grabs my ass. I start grinding faster and he's about to cum. I feel his hot liquid enter my body and I collapse next to him. It was the best feeling ever.