The Assistant Pt. 7

We arrive at our destination. Just as I thought, it was a restaurant. Not just any restaurant, a really good one. He escorted me out the car and the vallet took his vehicle. He had already made reservations and we were all set. We walked in and Michael saw a few of his rich, classy friends. Everything I'm not. They exchanged a few words. "And who is this pretty girl?" An older gentleman asked. "This is Ariana. Aria, George. George, Ariana." I shook his hand and flashed a smile. Before we were being seated, I told him and his mistress to have a good night. Yes, mistress. You can tell, his wife was at home, with his children, while he comes out to play at night. What a jerk.

We were seated and given menus. I quickly browsed and decided I wanted steak with shimp. I look over to Michael and he seems into the menu. I clear my throat and he looks up. "You have something in mind already?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm very decisive." We both laugh. "I think I want some chicken. With some vegetables on the side." The waiter comes by and asks if we are ready to order. We both tell him our order and Michael decides to order a bottle of whine. "Oooo, what's the special occasion?" I teasingly ask him. "You're the special occasion. I have a few things I want to say, but we'll discus that later." I can't help but smile. Our table is isolated and the lights are dimmed in our area. It's very romantic and my anxiety in up a notch. I can't wait. I don't even know what this is about, but I have a good feeling. The time passes at the restaurant and we are already drinking wine. He suddenly takes my hand into his and look at me. "Ariana, I know we've had a very...rough relationship. It wasn't consistant. I mean, you were my assistant, but besides that, we had a very odd relationship. I never forget the great moments me had, and i miss them so much." "Oh Michael, I feel the same same. I have missed you but things were very strange between us. Where do we stand?" He inches closer to me. "I want to make it offcial." I freeze. Is this really happening? Did this..just happen? Michael wants me, to be his woman? I have to ask that for reassurance. "Michael, are we.." "Together? I want us to be." he says. "Michael I would love to be your woman. I trust you and I am willing to fix everything with you." He kisses me on my cheek. I can't help but smile. Our relationship shit previously was messy. I was screwing my boss just months ago. We both believed it was lust, but we both knew there was more to it. I am glad we are heading in the right steps. We wait for Michael's car to be pulled up by vallet. I held his arm as we walked out the restaurant and heads were turning. This is the attention I would like. Not crappy articles. He opened the car door for me once more and we were driving. "Now Ariana, I hope you are not tired. I have one more surprise." I laughed. "Michael, what else can you suprise me with?" I am so glad I no longer work for Michael. I am so glad that he is actually mine. I am also glad that he is not that harsh on me anymore. I mean, I used to work for him, but he was hell. I don't think I would ever want my job back. I look at Michael who is looking on the road. He looks so sexy. His long hair, his perfect soft skin, his jawline. I place my hand on his thigh and I start to massage him. He looks down at my hand and back at the road. He smiles for approval and I bite my lip. I move my hand a little toward his member and his sighs. "Baby, this can wait til later." His voice was so low, so seductive and I just threw my head back. I could not wait until we got back home. I decided to tease him a little more. I take his hand that he is resting on his leg and run it up under my dress. "You're so warm." He looks at me for a second and his eyes are on the road. He massages my thigh and rides his hand up more to my inner thigh. I let out a moan. "Right there Michael." He guides his hand over my entrace and starts to massage me." He stops. "Michael why'd you stop?" I look up and we are outside a theater. "This is your second suprise. A while back you told me you enjoyed operas." I am suprised he remebered. "Michael this is lovely. You really remembered. We get out the car and the vallet takes it. There are a swarms of paparazzi out here. I feel uncomfortable. Michael and I quickly walk into the theater. Michael and I take the elevator up. "Michael we passed the entrance of the theater, why are we taking an elevator?" "We have box seats on the top. I wanted to get the finest seats." Could this night get any better? We get off the elevator and we enter our box area. We have a view of the entire theater. We are up way high and you can see everything. We sit at our table and the theater is filling in. Wine was ordered and every moment was perfect. Michael and I spoke a little before the show started and we talked about us moving in together. I am beyond excited for our relationship. The show starts and I am mindblown when it comes to the singers. The males sing with such power. Every piece was amazing. One woman sang a song my grandmother used to sing for me. I was tearing up, but tears didn't fall. The song gave me memories and I am here with Michael. My heart is just beating like crazy. Michael notices me tearing up and he holds my hand. I squeeze his a little and it felt like our hands melted. Fireworks were going off in my head and it was magical. I was here, with my man, and that's all that mattered.