The Assistant Pt. 5 (r)

He kisses me. Hands on my hips. It wasn't aggressive, it was soft. Soft and deep. It started to get wetter and he slid some tongue in. Our tongues danced together as he started to rub my back. He starts kissing my neck and I start moaning. I'm still hugging him and my hands fall down to his ass. I cop a feel and start kissing his neck. He unbuttons my top and my large chest is out. He undos my bra and he starts sucking on one breast while holding the other. It felt so good. He stood back up and our lips met again, my hands roamed down to his crotch and started rubbing his large penis. I unbuckled his pants and got down on my knees. I took Michael into my mouth. Only sucking on the tip was driving him crazy. Those cute pouty faces he made, made me take him in deeper. I started stroking him at the same time and he started to moan louder. He stopped me and bent me over the sink. 

He reached under my skirt and removed my panties. He smacked my ass and lifted up my skirt. I was exposed to him. "Tell me you want this Ariana" he leaned obver and whispered it in my ear. "I want you, I want you, all of you Michael. I need you." He put one hand on my hips and he guides his manhood to my entrance. I quiver because I know the wonderful feeling will come. He pushes deeper into me and I moan loudly. It feels so good. I made myself tight so he could feel all of me. He started to pick up the pace and slam into me. My breasts are bouncing on the sink and I'm watching him in the mirror. He's biting his lips and making pouty faces. After a while he starts to sweat. It's so damn amazing watching him work like this. He pulls my hair back and starts thrusting harder. He pulls out and I guide him to sit on the closed toilet. I get on top and ease on to him. I start grinding slowly and I start to kiss his neck. He moves to my breasts and starts to suck and kiss them. I start to hop up and down on him. I hear him moaning with my breasts in his mouth. I climax but I just keep going. Michael grabs my hips and I start to grind in circles. He's breathing heavy. He's almost there. I start to grind more and he lets out a loud moan. We're both breathing heavy and our lips meet. There's a knock on the door. 

We jump up and get dressed quickly. He has hickeys all over his neck and he was still sweating. "Um! I have to use the restroom!" the video girl opens the door and I felt accomplished. She smelled the sex in the air and I just walked past with a big smile on my face. Michael however looked sort of embarrassed that she knew he was having sex. He fixed his pants and he walked on to set. I stood next to the impatient camera man. "Michael come on kid it's been long enough! We have to move!" The video girl came out the bathroom hesistant. She walked over to her spot and the music began. She was dancing stiff and emotionless. "CUT CUT CUT! You come here!" he points to me. "How about you get dressed and dance with Michael eh? You got the look. Curves, booty, great cup size, great hair. Lets go" This lady pushes me into hair and makeup and wardrobe. "I think this is a mistake. I-I don't think I'm up to par, ya know? I mean I took ballet when I was younger and I bust some moves at parties but nothing special" I'm seriously panicing here! "yeah uh huh sweety keep still" the make up and hair lady gets me ready and I'm rushed back on to set. Michael is shocked when I come out. I am too I mean..I can't play his lead. He stood next to me, getting ready to cue. "You look great, just keep focused and have some damn rhythm girl!" he said. I started laughing and the music started. He places his hands on my hips and body rolls, I body roll back to the beat of the song. I walk over to the guys on set playing it like I didn't notice him again and when he came over, we started dancing again. He twirled me in his arms and looked me in my eyes.