|1| Quite A Fetch

READER

| The image above is of you. I drew that myself for a reason, so keep that in mind. |

•••

Loud.
It was so loud.

Everything sounded funny. A mix of smells wafted up your nose.

Smoke. Staleness. Sex.

The top three S's for Y/N.

It was dark. Or was it? She gritted her teeth as she tried to move her arms. Something was pinning them down. It felt as if someone body slammed her into the floor.
There was bags under her, and with weight pushing on her from either side, she felt as if she couldn't breathe.

Ugh, it smells like shit in here.

She paused.

Why did her face feel so heavy?

Was she... Was she piled under garbage bags?!

With a muffled scream, she suddenly found a burst of strength and kicked her legs up, sending a large black garbage bag up into the sinfully crimson red sky.

Holy shit...

Y/N stared up at the sky, her mouth agape as heavy breaths left her exhausted body.

Where the fuck am I?!

Her mouth tasted sour. That wasn't good.

Quickly, she sat up and felt her stomach heave, forcing absolutely nothing but acid out of her body. Maybe she just smelled that bad.

I mean, could you imagine waking up in a dumpster and seeing a blood red sky?

Jesus Christ...

Should she even be thinking his name?

Everything suddenly hit her; noises, smells, the sights.

Well, there wasn't really much to see from where she was.

It looked as if she were in an alley way.
Several bags of trash was tossed around the dumpster. There were brick walls on either side of her with vulgar graffiti written all over it.

One of the bags had a hand sticking out of it.

Y/N looked away.

What the hell...

Was she in Hell?

You couldn't blame her for taking that long to come to that conclusion. She had to take in everything first, adapt to where she was.

Her nose crinkled as she as a strong oder wafted towards her. She lifted her nose to the air slightly, following the scent. It came from right around the corner of the building to her left.

Y/N let out a breath, gripping the edge of the dumpster before jumping out.

Her ankles caved in immediately.

Motherfucker-

A low rumble escaped her throat and she did a double take. Which was somehow possible, even with her face smashed onto the concrete.

Holy shit...

She sat straight up and dashed out of the alley. It was as if reality had set in, and she was beginning to understand that she was now in Hell.

In Hell, for crying out loud.

How did she even die?

Who the fuck had the audacity to kill someone like me?!