|3| Amnesiac

READER

"I wouldn't know. Should I remind you that I woke up with no memories only a day ago?"

"Cheeky."

•••

How did I get here?

The black and white demon, in all of her confusion, currently sat on the pink couch in the large, bright living room.

In one hand was a bar of chocolate that she'd gotten from Charlie, and in the other was the remote to the old TV.

She was disappointed with the technology. She was sure the year was 2024, yet they still had such old tech.

Surely, with the owner of the hotel being the princess of Hell, they could do a bit better, right?

"Oh, Y/N?"

The demon looked up, her eyes widening slightly to show attention.

She mentally frowned at the act. It happened so naturally, so normally, even though that wasn't what she was trying to do.

"I have business outside the hotel, regarding..." She pursed her lips as she averted her gaze to the ceiling. "Sinners being redeemed."

Okay? Why are you telling me this, Idgaf.

"So I'm afraid I won't be able to help you get accustomed to the residents, or really, Hell." She smiled apologetically.

She shrugged her red blazer on, and for a moment, Y/N's eyes trailed downwards.

She looked so pretty.

"It's fine." She waved away, settling back on the couch.

She heard a soft chuckle and the sound of heels clicking across the floor.

"Oh, wait, do you know when Angel'll come back?" She suddenly asked.

Angel Dust hadn't came back the other night. She was a little disappointed. She quickly came to like the demon.

How sad.

"No, sorry, he works really late sometimes." She said sadly, but then stopping altogether. "But Alastor can show you around!" Charlie suddenly clapped.

Alastor?

The demon's face unconsciously crinkled. She didn't dislike the demon per say, but he was a little... Hm. Odd?

Strange?

"Oh.." she murmured, scratching the side of her face.

Yay I guess.

"Let's see, Alastor would usually be out right now..." A low hum came from the princess as she squinted her eyes at the door in front of her.

"Oh, just tell him I said that when he gets back, I'm sure it'll be fine! Gotta go!"

Not even a second later, the door was slammed shut and Y/N stared at it's dark interior with blank eyes.

Well shit, alright.

She sighed and settled herself on the couch, bored out of her mind. The channels were absolute garbage.

She didn't know how long she sat there on that couch, absolutely zoning out at the boringness being displayed on the box screen.

Why am I here? Is this how this is going to go? Oh my word, I just wanna go home.

She blinked, staring at the screen again.