|4| Stalker

READER

"Why am I here again?"

"Because I want you to be here, dear."

•••

"No thank you."

Silence filled the dark, narrow space the two currently stood in as they stared at each other.

Alastor's face was unchanging, his hand still outstretched as he stared at her with that strange gleam in his eyes.

She could faintly pick up the low static of a radio and found her eyes wandering up to the top of his head. His ears were perked upwards and at attention, standing perfectly still and the sight made Y/N want to reach up and mess with the soft flesh.

So cute.

"Aha! Funny." He suddenly chirped animatedly.

Oh. Yikes...

"Uhm, we can go see other places-"

"I'm sorry my dear, but I do not wish to see other places." His low voice said crisply, as if trying to refrain from singing.

Did I ask- Since when was this your tour, sir?

"Oh. Well..." She stopped, looking around their surroundings. "You can tell me that when it's my turn to show you around somewhere."

His eyes narrowed, his thin brows dipping inwards for a moment before he whirled around, his staff placed behind his back as he folded his arms behind him.

"Well then, let us begin our little tour."

And so, they barely conversed as they made their way around the entire structure. Alastor was polite when asked questions and answered them fairly, but Y/N couldn't help but feel as if she somehow fell on his bad side.

She mentally scolded herself.

Why do I act like this to people I find fine?

The day passed into the next, and Y/N sat on the couch, her knees pressed to her chest as she stared at the TV in front of her.

Katie Killjoy.

She was an absolute bitch.

"Hi! I'm Katie Killjoy!" The blonde, extremely pale skinny necked bitch said shrilly as she twisted her neck inwards.

"And I'm Tom-" "No one gives a fuck who you are Tom, go fucking kill yourself!" She laughed with her obnoxiously large, thin red lips before slapping an entire full, hot piping mug of coffee onto the poor demons lap.

Y/N mentally cringed at the sight. She could almost feel the pain.

"Damn... What a... Dammit, what's the word?"