Mar 14 2023 - hey!

Hey guys I'm gonna try and start updating this more often but also I have some updates for you!

Most of you all know my theriotypes,
Eithiopian wolf and snow leopard!

Welp about two or three months ago I've confirmed that one is also a black Maine coon cat, with orange eyes!

I'm also questioning raccoon but we will get into that later.

And I also have been having a couple of shifts!

I hadn't had shifts for three months before these, and I've been having lots! So far it's been mainly this week, so let's get into it!

Monday - mental shift - I was sitting outside t night practicing quads looking at the moon and holding geckos, when suddenly a leaf landed on top of my hand, Wich made me immediately shift, I didn't know where I was but I started meowing and sniffing the leaf, then swatting at it and playing with it.

Tuesday - phantom shift - I was walking down the road and suddenly I felt this long nose, not long enough for my wolf theriotype and not short enough for my snow leopard or cat theriotype, but it was triangle shaped, and a bristly bushy tail.

Wednesday - phantom shift - was walking down the road again when I felt my cat ears and tail, it was really comforting <3

Wednesday night - memory shift - so I had a dream and I was the black cat it was like a therian pov but my theriotype, I was hunting playing and other things, it was really fun.

Thursday - mental shift - I was climbing this little tree house when I shifted, snow leopard shift, and I sat on it for a while before the shift stopped.

Before I go, let me update you all on my introduction!

Name: Everest/ ButteredCatLoaf

Theriotypes: Snow leopard, Eithiopian wolf, black Maine coon cat, raccoon in questioning.

Sexuality: Nonbinary, pan (or skoliosexual, or Omni)

How did I find out I was a therian?: I had some dreams, that I was running in the field with large paws, and I woke up, feeling a tail! So I did some research and found out that I'm a therian!

And yea now I'm just sitting outside and typing this, but I'm gonna go do quads now <3
Bye!

With a lashing tail a rush from the trees -🌙🌼