April 8th 2024 - dog theriotype?

I know I know, I have been doing this way to much, but I completely forgot to let you guys know a month ago, that I heard a dog barking and shifted, it was a cameo memory shift, all I saw was a black and white dog in the distance but when I ran up to it it kind of just disappeared,  questioning a bulldog, Siberian husky, dalmatian, or border Collie.

Because I have felt two types of like dog ears so I feel like I could be bulldog and one of the other ones. I've tried to look t pictures to shift and felt shifty but who knew, maybe I'm just questioning and my questioning will go away, or maybe I legitimately have a dog theriotype!

It's also my mom's birthday today! :D

But let's get back on track. So I'm gonna try to just do meditation and focus because I know that's usually what I do, to start finding out, but I do my research after and make sure, I don't just do meditation and then immediately jump to a conclusion.

But meditation can be one of the biggest things when it comes to searching for a theriotype, also I know this isn't a tip book, but I'll show you guys what I do if you want to as well.

• search up images of the suspected animal, along with the breeds of it.
• meditate
•try to get connected with the animal in mind
• write down the cameo shifts and what I felt/ did/ saw
• do research on an animal that do those behaviors/ look that way.
•if I found the animal, try looking up meditation for that animal
•if I don't shift try two more times and if I do, proceed to do a meditation for finding your theriotype.
• once I am COMPLETELY SURE that it wasn't just something I thought was my theriotype, I confirm it.

I know that it is a whole ton of work but it's better then just having one possible cameo shift and then being like "oh I guess I'm the first animal I search up!"

And to be sure y'all know YOU CANT CHOOSE THE ANIMAL it is not a fun little game where you can pick the animal you want.

Anyways, let's start off with some meditation shall we

Ok so when I did this meditation I closed my eyes and cleared my mind making sure that all I saw was darkness, when this started playing it was when their were dogs whining I saw what looked slightly like a husky? It was whining and it was in the snow near like a cabin glass door.

Then in the middle when their was dogs barking I saw another husky running far in the snow barking and then I jumped up and off of my bed and started running around, I felt kind of aggressive and I didn't really know anything, my dad was walking around and I crouched down and then hopped on my bed, and then woke up, so I think that husky is a big possibility.

Now I'm gonna try to get connected with the animal, so I'm gonna close my eyes and just keep them closed, I'm gonna breathe slowly, and then it helps with memory shifts, and even more if you behave like the animal so I'm gonna try that. Or even if you look at a picture of the animal, and breathe slowly it helps so I'll try both.

Okay so I just tried to breathe and act like a dog, but nothing happened so moving on to an image.

These are the images I will be using;

Okay so I didn't get anything for the first one but I have a speculation why, Wich I will tell you in a second

Okay so I didn't get anything for the first one but I have a speculation why, Wich I will tell you in a second. So for the second one I saw a black and white husky Wich was playing around with what looked like a pure white dog and they were jumping around and there tongues where out. Then for the second one I saw a husky running through the snow and jumping onto something that looked like a horse that reared on its back legs? Then it ended. So I think I int shift on the first one because it wasn't in the snow? Maybe I was a husky who lived only in the snow. And that's the speculation.

Now the next thing is write the cameo shifts down, Wich I just did, Wich means now we look up animals that behave that way!

I looked up do huskies play in the snow and it didn't show an answer except a video of one so I take it as a yes.

Now I'll look up do horses attack huskies. The answer is yes..Wich means we love onto the next step!

For this I saw a little cabin in a massive snowy hill and suddenly a human opened the door and a husky burst out, looking around and panting, it ran around and played in the snow, even eating some. But it got interrupted by my dad. TvT

Next step!
Is watching a finding out your theriotype meditation!

So in front of me was infact a husky, but it told me it was my ancestor! So after all of this research Wich took an hour and a half to do TvT I think I've confirmed myself as a husky!

Now remember the cat theriotype questioning, well I had a shift when I was in the shower, and It was a cameo phantom and mental shift! I kind of just backed away from the water and hissed quietly but I got used to it, then I jumped out of the shower and started leaping around, and when I woke up the floor was all wet and I had to clean it up and get back in the shower lol TvT

But I'll update more on the cat theriotype! Buh bye!

NEW OUTROO BTW!

The fresh air blows against our fur,
"We are your ancestors"
We all whisper as then we flee
As quick as a snow leopard
As devoted as an Eithiopian wolf
As sly as a Maine coon
As aggressive as a raccoon
As defensive as a puma
As playful as a husky
As we run into the night
- ButteredCatLoaf