March 16 2024 - the meditation videos I tried and if they worked

So in the last entry I did I said I was gonna try finding out my other theriotype by meditation, so I'm gonna try videos, watch them fully, put them in here and write if they worked or not.feel free to watch whenever you want to shift!

Video 1:

Oh my god I have never felt so close to an animal before but I felt my ears and it was very...uhm...just..I ...ugh I loved it but I stepped through the portal and it went away, but it wasn't a theriotype I didn't know I had, it was my Eithiopian wolf theriotype and I also had a very severe claw shift  so.. moving on!

Video 2:

The fact that his made me shift into some type of fury it was great I could see eyes and other things flashing around me, my stomach still feels pressured to but like it's not, but still. Next!

Video 3:

I stopped in the middle of this because... Well so it started and I was a tiny shadow looking creature Wich gave me suspicion when I did slowly morph into what was a raccoon, and I was running in a beautiful shiny forest, swimming in a beautiful shiny creek river things with pebbles everywhere when suddenly....it turned to a stormy day I was in the same river swimming but the wind got strong, I tried to swim to shore but.. I opened my mouth and sank underwater...so.....I think... I might have a raccoon theriotype! But yea that's all I could find so bye!

With a light bark I speed away -☀️🏜️ ButteredCatLoaf