Chapter 14: New Beginnings

Life went on, even after Hogwarts ceased to exist. 

Draco and Hermione finally kissed. Reyna had walked into Tomes and Scrolls to find them snogging. Of course they would have their first kiss at a bookstore. 

Luna, Neville's girlfriend, left and decided to finish her education at a muggle college. She was hoping to get a bachelor's degree so that she could become a wildlife biologist, a career that she and Neville had always been interested in.

Harry and Ginny also left and they were now living at Grimmauld Place with Teddy Lupin, Harry's godson. Ginny had gotten accepted into the Holyhead Harpies, and she was now becoming a Quidditch star. Minister Shacklebolt had invited Harry to join the Aurors, and he became the youngest auror in history. 

Daphne and Theo became a couple and they moved to Taiwan to start a new life. Taiwan had their own version of the Ministry of Magic, and they were more than happy to let Daphne and Theo have jobs there.

"Reyna?" Asher said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Our flight leaves in two hours, we should really get going."

"Yeah, ok." She said, pulling her suitcase and bags behind her. They stepped into the daylight and prepared to apparate away.

"WAIT!!" Hermione shouted. She and Draco ran over, panting.

"We'll come with you. I've been dying to see Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood ever since you told me about it." Hermione said. Reyna had given her a description of the camps and Hermione had seemed awestruck. Reyna opened her mouth to say something about the plane tickets, but Hermione spoke first.

"Don't worry about the plane tickets, I booked two seats on the same flight you guys are in."

"Well, then let's go!" Asher said grinning. They all apparated away to the airport. 

"What is that thing?" Draco asked, pointing at one of the airplanes.

"That's an airplane, you silly ferret! I told you about it yesterday!" Hermione said, lacing her fingers with Draco's.

"Right. An airplane. I knew that." Draco said kissing her cheek. Hermione blushed and looked at Reyna, who had her eyebrow raised.

"We're a couple now." Draco admitted. Reyna smiled.

"That's so great! Now I can finally call you guys Dramione!" Reyna said.

"Dramione?"

"Pansy came up with the ship name." Reyna said, smiling sadly as she thought of her best friend.

They boarded the plane and sat down in their seats. As the plane took off, Draco held Hermione's hand tightly. It seemed like he was afraid of heights. Reyna made a mental note to tease him about it later on.

When they landed in California, they took a taxi to Berkeley Hills and approached the border of Camp Jupiter. 

"Are you ready?" Reyna asked. Hermione excitedly nodded as they stepped into Camp Jupiter.