Sixteen

The day Adam and Marla woke up, Jasper and Kayla were out spending time with their baby. Alice smiled as she saw the love of her life waking up. Marla looked around her room till her eyes landed on the woman she wanted to see. "Alice?"

Running into the blondes arms, Marla held Alice as she broke. "I thought I almost lost you." She says. "Why didn't you just head home like you were supposed to."

Marla smiled as she took her hands in hers. "Because I was going to get you a ring so I can ask the girl who gave me everything to marry me."

Alice laughed as she kissed her. "I will marry you, Marla Carter. Just don't ever scare me like that ever again."

Marla smiled as they shared another kiss, but she pulled back. "Kayla?"

"She had a little boy. Adam was also in an accident the day you were." She tells her. "He woke up before you did. He is planning a trip to Alaska to get stronger. His discussion changed. He will meet Tanya soon instead of at Kayla's wedding."

"There's actually going to be a wedding."

"He asked as soon as she rested up from birth." Alice tells her. "They will have one a day before prom."
~~~
Kayla smiled as they sat together. Joseph sound asleep in the stroller. "I'm glad you were feeling up to this." Jasper tells her holding her as they looked at their son. "For a bit there, I thought I lost you, but I didn't."

The light purple haired girl looked at him. "Jasper, I would never leave you and you know that." She tells him. "I have a life with you and I love every moment of it." She kissed him causing him to smile into the kiss before she pulled back. "I know daddy will be leaving to get his thirst under control, which means..."

"He'll meet the right one soon." He tells her. "Kayla?"

"Hmmm."

"When do you want to get married?"

Looking at him, Kayla smiled. "Soon." She tells him. "I don't think I can wait another day to be your wife. I want to marry you so I can have your last name too."

Jasper smiled as he looked at Joseph Hale. "I don't care when. As long as I have you as my wife also."

Sharing a kiss, Kayla and Jasper knew that when they get home, they will be alone. Adam was leaving for Alaska so he can have help as there are two newborns and that was too much. Even though Alice has Marla, the others would be helping Marla too meaning Adam needed more experienced and Carlisle has to work.

Pulling back, they stood up and grabbed the stroller. It was time for them to head home, Jasper put his arm around Kayla as they walked together talking about what and all they need to get for Joseph and Kayla, well, she hopes her father comes back soon.