Seventeen

Deciding on having the wedding on the weekend was something Kayla was excited for. She was marrying the love of her life and father of her baby. "Kayla?" She turned to see her mother. "You look beautiful."

"Why are you here? You ruined everything for me and dad."

"I know, but I came here because I heard from a friend you found yourself a man and now, I have to have him."

Kayla punched her mother as she heard her son crying. Jasper came running and saw a woman holding her nose. "Darling?"

"I'm okay." She tells him as her mother looked at him. "I want her gone. She thinks she can have you."

Jasper glared at Kayla's mother before walking over to Kayla. Her mother saw how her daughter and this man was. They went to their son and picked him up causing Kayla's mother to leave. Kayla looked at Jasper as she couldn't believe this. "Don't worry about her, Adam saw her come in when him and Tanya arrived. Now she is going home. You don't want to see her and no man here wants her."

"She was never invited so whoever this friend is, better be leaving." She tells him. "I don't want anyone else ruining our day."
~~~
Jasper walked down to see Alice and Marla standing together. "Attention, please. My bride has asked whoever invited her mother needs to leave. She didn't send her an invitation and found it wrong that someone thinks they should bring a mother who wasn't truly a mother to my bride. So please leave."

A man stood up and walked up to Jasper. "Her mother deserved to know about this."

"Not if that mother had plans on touching a teenage boy who is marrying her daughter. Now leave."
~~~
Kayla stood in her wedding dress. She looked at herself wondering why her mother would try such a thing. Adam walked in and put his arm around his little girl. "Jasper's ready to marry you."

Looking at him, she smiled. "He is doing everything he can to make me happy and I'm so grateful for that. We have Joseph and our love continues to grow. I don't know what I have done to meet such a great man, but I love him nonetheless." She walked to her son and pick him up. "Let's go watch mommy marry daddy."

Adam smiled as he followed his daughter. "Kayla?" She looked at him. "I love you."

"I love you, too daddy."

Walking downstairs, Tanya smiled at them as she watched Adam walk Kayla and Joseph down the aisle. She saw Jasper's face and laughed. Marla looked at Alice. "Let's get married."

"Let's get married."

The two spoke to the preacher who nodded. "Today we are gathered here today for Kayla Washington and Jasper Hale. Along with Marla Carter and Alice Cullen."

Kayla laughed along with Jasper. Looking into his golden eyes, Kayla knew, this was just another chapter for her and her family.

 Looking into his golden eyes, Kayla knew, this was just another chapter for her and her family