Chpt. 4: My Naughty Teacher

Lucifer, the devil himself, was making his way to Y/n's room in the hotel. He had to admit, Y/n was indeed a wonderful teacher. As he walked through the halls of the hotel, his mind was racing with ideas for the next class. Suddenly, he heard moans coming from Y/n's room.

At first, he was about to walk away and give her privacy, but then he heard her moan out his name. His curiosity and desire got the better of him and he couldn't resist staying to see what was happening behind the closed door.

Inside the room, Y/n was lost in pure ecstasy as she pleasured herself. She was imagining Lucifer's touch, his lips and hands roaming all over her body. Her moans and cries were a symphony of desire, fuelling the heat between her legs.

'Oh... oh... Lucifer!' she moaned loudly, her voice quivering with pleasure. 'God, keep doing that... please, don't stop...'

'Oh, yes... please, Lucifer...' she begged, her voice laced with desperation and longing. 'I need you, I need you to make me come...please.'

Lucifer stood there in shock, his heart beating faster as he listened to her moans and cries. He couldn't believe what he was hearing and realizing what she was doing. He felt a rush of heat spread through his body at the thought of himself making her feel like that.

It was then that he noticed a tent forming in his pants. He cursed at himself, feeling embarrassed and aroused at the same time. He never expected this kind of reaction from just listening to someone, but Y/n's sounds and her mention of his name had ignited a fire within him.

Trying to control the situation, Lucifer took a deep breath and tried to calm his thoughts. He couldn't let Y/n know what he was feeling, especially not now when she was in such a vulnerable state.

But as he continued to listen, he found it harder and harder to control himself. He could still hear her moans and cries, and the images in his mind were only adding fuel to the fire. He could feel himself getting harder with each passing second.

Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, he heard Y/n cry out from her orgasm. It was the last straw for Lucifer. He quickly left, forgetting his purpose of coming to see her in the first place. He needed to release this tension he was feeling before he lost control.

 ~ WHO WANTS A LUCIFER 🍋 ? LET'S SEE IN NEXT CHAPTER ;) ~