Chpt. 5: Consumed By Desire

Once he reached his room, Lucifer took a deep breath and tried to cool down. But the images and sounds of Y/n were still playing on repeat in his head. He couldn't believe the effect she had on him.

Lucifer cursed under his breath, his mind consumed with the sounds of Y/n's moans and cries for him. He slammed the door shut and locked it, quickly shedding his clothes as he made his way to his bed. His cock was already hard and throbbing, pleading for release.

'Fuck,' he groaned, his hand wrapping around his length and giving it a few rough pumps. He couldn't believe the effect Y/n had on him. Just the thought of her pleasuring herself to thoughts of him was enough to drive him insane with desire.

He closed his eyes and imagined her in front of him, her hands roaming over her body, fingers dipping in between her slick folds. He could practically hear her voice, begging for him to join her.

'Y/n,' he moaned, picturing her sweet face contorted in pleasure. He increased his pace, his hand moving up and down his shaft as he lost himself in his own fantasy.

He imagined himself kneeling between her legs, his mouth replacing her fingers as he tasted her. He could almost taste the saltiness of her arousal, could feel her pulse quicken under his tongue.

You feel so good Y/n, fuck,' he growled, gripping his cock tighter as his hips began to thrust into his hand.

He imagined her tight walls clenching around him as he drove into her, their bodies moving in perfect sync. He could feel her nails digging into his back, her moans filling the room.

'Shit....Ah fuck, Y/n,' he panted, his hand moving faster and faster as he brought himself closer to the edge.

He could feel the familiar coil in his stomach, his body tightening as he reached his climax. With one final, desperate cry of her name, he released, his seed spilling onto his hand and stomach.

'Damn, Y/n,' he panted, his hand still wrapped around himself as he basked in the aftermath. 'You always drive me crazy.'

As he lay panting on the bed, Lucifer couldn't help but think of Y/n, and how much he wanted her in that moment and even thereafter. But he wanted to make her scream his name for real, and not just in her or his fantasies.

~ Well that was interesting lol😏~