Chpt. 6: Caught In The Act

The following evening, after her classes were over, Y/n decided to take a walk around the hotel to clear her head. She stumbled upon the hotel's bar, and to her surprise, Lucifer was there.

'Mind if I join you?' Y/n asked, motioning towards the empty seat beside him.

Lucifer looked up at her, a small smirk playing on his lips. 'Not at all, my dear Y/n.'

Y/n blushed at the term of endearment and took a seat next to him.

'What brings you here, Lucifer?' she asked, trying to sound casual.

'Just needed a drink after a long day,' he replied, taking a sip of his whiskey.

Y/n nodded and ordered a drink for herself, 'Hey Husk, the usual please, thank you.'

'If that's all then I'll be on my break then,' with that Husk left from there.

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company.

But then, Y/n couldn't resist anymore. She turned towards Lucifer and said, 'You know, you have a really good eye for photography. I'm impressed.'

Lucifer chuckled, 'Is that so? Well, I am learning from the best, my dear, but I would need some pointers to do the practical assignment that you gave us last class.'

Y/n couldn't help but smile at his compliment. 'I wouldn't mind having a private photography lesson with you sometime if you need it,' she whispered, leaning in closer to him.

Lucifer's eyes darkened with desire as he leaned in, their faces only inches apart. 'I could arrange that,' he replied, his voice low and seductive.

They stayed like that for a moment, their eyes locked and hearts racing. But before anything could happen, they were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat.

~I wonder who it is 🤔. We'll just have to wait and see 🤷🏻‍♀️.~