CHAPTER 11

-Contains Mature Content-

AUTHOR's POV

Without warning, he pulled her to himself, gently holding her face in one of his hands with the other hand on her waist and pulling her into a deep unexpected kiss.

At first, she was taken aback, her mind racing with confusion. But as his lips lingered on hers, a wave of unexpected warmth washed over her. She found herself melting into the kiss, her body responding to his touch despite her inner turmoil.

They both had done this before. They both were each other's first kiss yet it felt something new for them.

When they finally pulled away, both were breathless and wide-eyed, staring at each other in astonishment. It was a moment neither had anticipated, yet both were strangely grateful for. In that moment, they shared a silent understanding, a newfound connection that left them both feeling hopeful yet bewildered.

She slightly pushed him and shared an eye to eye moment with him.

Y/N : I... I don't know what to say.

Soobin : I just couldn't hold back any longer. It felt like an urge. I don't understand what has gotten into me.

Y/N : Soobin..

Soobin : I don't know this feeling. I don't understand this. I do want to ignore you but whenever you are around me, I don't know what gets into me.

Y/N : Are you alright?

Soobin : No, I am not. Why am I not able to control myself? Why is it always have to be you? I was the type of person to never get bothered by someone's presence or absence but you..  everytime you come near me, I can't help but come closer to you.

Y/N : I don't know what to say.

Soobin : Please don't say anything. I told you numerous times to stay away from me but you showed up again and again.

Y/N : I tried to!

Soobin : I wanted to have my first kiss with someone whom I love. But it's you again.

Y/N : But the other day you told me that you did it with many other girls before.

Soobin : It wasn't the truth. I have never fallen in love before. That's not it. I hate seeing you with the other boys. I don't like them commenting on your posts. And I just can't figure out the reasons for this.

Y/N : Calm down-

Soobin : Just shut up! You really bother me a lot. You and your things. I don't know why I keep feeling this way which I don't want to feel. I guess, it is better if we stop seeing each other. Stop hanging around with the boys and that way, I won't be able to see you.

Y/N stood there, stunned by Soobin's sudden outburst. She felt a mix of confusion, hurt, and disappointment. Slowly, she took a step back, her eyes welling up with tears.

Y/N : I.. I thought you were different.

With that, she turned and walked away, leaving him alone on the rooftop. He watched her go, a sinking feeling in his chest, knowing that he had just pushed away her.

_

As she lay in bed, the events of the evening played over and over in her mind. She couldn't shake the words Soobin had said, but at the same time, his confession stirred up a whirlwind of emotions within her.

Closing her eyes, she tried to make sense of it all. She remembered the way Soobin had looked at her, the kiss they had shared, and the way his voice had softened when he spoke about his feelings.

With a heavy heart, she finally drifted off to sleep, her mind filled with mixed feelings for the boy who had both hurt and captivated her.

Meanwhile

She stood before him, her hand reaching out to touch his face. Soobin felt a jolt of electricity shoot through him at her touch, igniting a fire deep within him.

Unable to resist, he pulled her into his arms, his lips crashing down on hers in a passionate kiss. As their kiss deepened, he felt her warmth against him, her soft lips moving perfectly against his own.

His body hovered above hers. Her legs wrapped around his lower torso, he went down towards her jaw and started planting open mouth kisses all over her glowing skin. Sweat covered both of their bodies making it glisten under the dim lighting of the room.

A sultry whimper omitted out of her mouth when he bit onto her skin, right below her ear before he started lightly sucking on the area he bitted to then nibble some more, this time a bit roughly sending shivers all over her skin and down her spine.

"Moan baby, I'd love to hear those sounds coming out of your mouth." He spoke and kissed the skin that he had just finished marking.

"Please..." She whined, desperate to feel his touch all over her body. A smirk rose upon his lips as he stared down at her. His eyes darkened as he stared at hers.

"Tell me, what do you want me to do?" He spoke seductively as his fingertips traced her cheekbones faintly making her eyes shut.

"Do everything you can do to me, I give you all of me." She whispered with her eyes closed, pleasure written all over her face as his finger roamed around her face and neck region. Slowly trailing down he let his fingers trace the outline of her breasts. Her stomach clenched as her chest rose while her breath got caught up on her throat.

Starting from her breasts, he kisses her skin, his tongue giving small licks to her chest here and there until he clasps her nipples between his lips and a loud moan slips out of her trap making her bite lips and her hands to fist onto his hair. She pushed his head down, more close to her breasts than it already is making him chuckle lightly and he starts nibbling on her nipples rather harshly.

She pulled his hair and he groaned while she moan simultaneously. He felt so big and hard against her. He sits up straight and starts unbuckling his belt while she removes the only cloth that covers her from his eyes.

Her eyes minute and seconds after they both are sticking together like glue, lips mounded together in a passionate yet a kiss full of great urgency. Her hands feel his chest and down to his abs and he let them roam around. He moans into the kiss feeling her touch on him and the moment her hands start going down towards his hard-on, his breathing starts getting abnormal.

She palms him while his mouth goes down to her breast once again. And before he could see it coming, she flipped him over making him lay flat on the bed with her above, her lips kissing his nibbling all over his neck, chest and stomach. Marking him as hers while he is transformed into a moaning mess. Feeling her hands playing with his sensitive tip and rubbing his own pre-cum all over the length just to stimulate him more. He bucks his hips up, hungry for more friction.

The room gets filled with their moans, both getting drowned in pleasure, hips meeting and going apart for this movement to take place back and forth. Skin slapping against each other. He grips her thighs and squishes them before wrapping her leg around his waist wanting to go more deeper. The bed starts making creaking sounds as his pace increases. Her hands that were on his biceps now have reached till his back, her nails creating red marks on his skin as your scratch on to it unknowingly.

"I am close" she spoke while omitting continuous sounds of pleasure. "Me too" she buckled her hips up and started meeting his thrust which intensifies this more.

Soobin jolted awake, his heart hammering in his chest. His body was slick with sweat, and he gasped for breath as if he'd been running. He could feel the warmth of her touch, the sound of her laughter echoing in his ears. Even if it was just a dream, though it felt so real.

As he lay there, trying to calm his racing heart, he couldn't help but wonder:

Why'd he get a dream of Y/N like this?

_

A/N : Have you ever got a dream so unusual?