Rotting

FYI : dib and zim r both 16-17 in this story and im really just doing this for funsies not any type of serious writing
Tw im Prob gonna put tough topics in like depression , purging, suicidal topics etc.

      Dib stared at the sky, laying down on his roof. Normally, he ignored the
bullying and criticism he'd often get. But lately it got to him. He heard someone snicker something along the lines of "imagine wasting your childhood like that" before summer started and it's been on his mind ever since. WAS he wasting his youth trying to save earth? Deep down he knew Zim could never succeed in conquering the earth, and no one even believed Dib anyway or cared about him for that matter. Dib let it sink in.. he had no friends... his own family didn't like him. Why was he trying so hard for people who didn't even respect him? Dibs thoughts were interrupted when he felt rain start to drip. "Shit—" *Dib sighed opening his window to crawl back into his room. He looked around at all the paranormal things in his room he used to love, in a sudden moment of rage he tore down all his alien and big feet posters throwing them away.
He decided he'd never waste his time on something so trivial again.
Dib looked at the time on his phone, it was 1 am.
He groaned crawling into bed, each day he felt like he was rotting away ever since he heard those words. The first day of senior year was tomorrow and he swore to himself he'd finally make friends.

^^