Back to skool

Dib wakes up to both Gir and Zim on his lap, he blushes when he remembers all that happened. He was so distressed yesterday.. he acted without thinking. Dib stared at his bandaged arms and thinks about the food he ate, somewhat proud but guilty at the same time. Zim starts to wake up, "hm..? Your awake dib thing" Dib nods, starting to get up.
"Gaz is probably worried about me.." Dib says, indicating he should leave.
"That's fine." Zim sits up. "How ya doing though? Will you be okay alone?"
Dib smiles, more than happy with the fact Zim cares so much. "I'll be okay, thanks..see you at school."
Zim smiles, "see you, I'll walk you to school." Dib nods leaving.

As he walks home, Dib can't help but think about Sean. He wishes he could've been a real friend.. but at least he had Zim sort of.
Dib shrugged as he reached his house, coming inside, surprised to see Gaz and his father arguing. Gaz quickly runs up to Dib worried, "are you okay!?" Although Gaz acted like she hated her brother most of the time, she loved Dib. "You left school early.. the Skool called dad." Their father stands close behind Gaz waiting for an explanation.
"Sorry..." Dib says, not sure how to explain. This was the first time his dad ever wanted to see what was wrong. But only when it affected his skool?.. Dib couldn't help but feel a bit angry.
"Sorry doesn't cut it" Gaz says, hugging him. "Son, you'll never be a scientist like me if you keep this up. Your grades have been dropping." Gaz looked at their father in disgust not saying anything, Dib on the other hand spoke up,
"So you only care when it inflicts my grades?" Dib scoffed, "you don't care at all do you.." Dib started to walk to his room. And Gaz followed behind to comfort him, Dib shoots her down though.
"Just leave me alone Gaz." Dib says, shutting his door.

GAZS POV:
She sighed holding in tears, no one else cared to try for the family except her. If she didn't care, who would?
The thought of not having a family scared her, she knew Dib cared but not enough to talk to their father. Gaz didn't blame him, but it still sucked.
She walked downstairs to try and talk some sense into her father, but he was already gone off to work. She scoffed in disgust, she wanted to give up on her father so badly but didn't have the heart.
— time skip —
She was surprised when she saw Dib eat dinner, it made her proud. But when she pasted by the bathroom just to hear her brother throw it all up she clenched her fist in worry. What could she do? She felt helpless.

DIBS POV:
After throwing up the dinner I ate in front of Gaz to convince her I was fine I left the bathroom to go to my room. He only spent the skool day at Zims house. Even though, he's starting to get less bad with his anorexia it didn't go away completely. It doesn't work like that. Dib wants to feel good about himself.. but for an odd reason he only felt comfortable about himself with Zim.

ZIMS POV:
Zim awakens rather excited to walk Dib to skool, he was planning on asking to sit together at lunch together, and hang out after skool. Zim hadn't realized his feelings yet, he just assumed they were becoming friends. Yes yes, Zim knows he was hating on the idea of it a while ago, but him and Zim were different of course!
Zim finishes applying his eyeliner and walks over to Dibs place, when Dib comes out side he looked like he'd gotten good rest. Zim smiled.
"Hey dib thing, how.. are you?"
"I don't really know.." dib manages to chuckle out,
"That's okay, you don't have to have it all figured out" Zim smiled comfortingly.
Dib felt good about that, just hearing that it was "okay" made him feel better.
Despite not being human, Zim was rather good at comforting people for an odd reason. Or at least Dib. He spoke from the heart.
They arrive at skool, and Zim notices dib getting nervous. "I can't do it," Dib says, his breathing heavy and fast, on the verge of fight or flight.
"That's okay!" Zim says trying to calm Dib down. "We can skip..."
"No no no.. I can't no.. my Dad would be mad." Dib said, freaking out more.
"Listen to me Dib, it's okay." Zim sighed, remembering how silly humans are and their family's. "We can worry about that later." Dib calms down nodding, "okay.. okay"
Zim smiles as they walk back the house.