Revenge

After eating, Dib soon falls asleep on Zims couch. He smiles, glad. "Gir, watch Dib for me. I'll be back in an hour or so.."
Zim leaves, school just got out. And Zim had plans to meet with Sean before he was able to get home. Zim crawled through one of the windows and waited inside Sean's room.
As soon as Sean opened the door to his room, he was knocked out by a bat.

Time skip or whatwvevegs huahahaha
Sean woke his eyes to see an alien, lie before him.
"The weird dib kid was right.. aliens are real. " he said, shocked.
"Silly humans." Zim smirked.
"Where am I!?" Sean shrieked looking around, all sorts of odd technology lay around him.
"You should be more worried as to what I'm about to do to you.."
"A- what?"
Zim presses. Button, a large container turns and a body that looked exactly like Sean floated in side.
"I made a morph of you... a better version, that way people won't wonder why you're gone."
Sean trembled.
"Not gonna say any last words?"
"W-why..?" Sean managed to sputter out.
Zim laughed. "Because only I can be mean to Dib stink~"
"Please-" Sean was split into two after that.
"Whoops pressed the button to soon," Zim rolled his eyes sarcastically as he disposed of the body sending it to space, he then brought the morphed version of him to his room. It was emotionless basically, and acted like every other silly human except had no idea who dib was. Zim smiled satisfied as he got back to see Dib and Gir snuggles up on the couch together.
Zim joins them, laying down

^^
Zims such a protective bf
Do not fret.. this is not the end.
Ima go into detail about gaz!! And their dad, I rushed a bit on these last 3 chapters. I'll also be writing abt how Zim and dib realize their ROMANTIC feelings for each other.. and how dib will react to Sean when he finds out about what Zim did.
Alsososo more of dibs recovery, and then a HUGE shift on Zims part and we go more into his story :3

Update - I am rereading this two weeks later and I'm cringing really bad 😭 I'm so sorry what the flip I wrote this all in one night
Anyway I may or may not upload again we shall see ..