Home

Tw- topics of throwing up / purging in this chapter - I AM NOT ENCOURAGING OR SUPPORTING IT!!
After what seemed forever, the day finally ended. Unfortunately Dib couldn't walk home with Sean since they had to go opposite ways home. Zim on the other hand, well also lived the opposite way but, didn't care.
Zim wasn't sure why, but came up with the excuse, that this Sean kid was apart of Dibs plan. And followed Sean home, figuring out where he lived.
(Dw zims not gonna kill him or anything unless anyone thinks I should..)
Zim walked home afterwards, writing it down.
"Gir!" Zim yelled as soon as he got home. "Move, I must call the tallest." Zim said, pushing Gir off the couch. (Justice for Gir :c) "computer! Call the tallest"
The computer does so, although they were burning in the florpus. He sighed as the didn't answer. It was his 3765th missed call.
Zim pondered what Dib may be doing.
Meanwhile, Dib is giggling like a teenage girl who just fell in love for the first time in his room. Gaz hears while passing his room, she's happy he's happy. She opens the door slightly. "Did something happen?" Gaz asked, suspecting it would be about Zim.
Dib smiles, "I feel like im finally normal Gaz!" He looks at her with hope. "I feel like im not wasting my youth on silly things like Zim anymore!" He smiles. Gaz looks at him confused though,
"What about Zim?" She asked confused.
"Nothing, im just growing up is all."
"Did you break up?" Gaz asks worried.
"Break .. up? What're you talking about Gaz I wasn't dating Zim ew!"
Gaz looks at him surprised. "Oh..?"
"Get out of my room!" He yells embarrassed. Gaz leaves laughing.
For the first time, Dib thinks about Zim. Sure... Zim made him seem weirder than he already seemed but Dib was also his happiest when chasing Zim and doing dumb adventures with him. Is giving up his dream as a paranormal investigator worth being normal? He shook his head. "Yeah.. it is." He smiled lying to himself. He liked Sean, he was sort of himself around him. But what if Dib showed what he was like fully? What would Sean think. He sighs, laying down.
A knock on his door, surprisingly his Dad.
"What's up?" Dib asks, sitting up from his bed.
"Did you forget? It's that time of the year! We're going out for dinner today."
Dib sighs, his least favorite time of the year.
"It's your turn to pick, so where would you like to go?" Dr membrane says, while in the middle of writing things down.
"No where.." Dib groans. "I don't wanna go anywhere."
Dr membrane looks at him a bit strangely but shrugs, "I'll ask Gaz then"
Gaz chose the disgusting meaty (whatever it's called) pizza place again. Dib was dragged out of the house by his worried sister.
They all sat down awkwardly once arriving though. Gaz was the only one who put in effort to try to be an actual family. Gaz had started to hate her dad though, if she had to, she'd be on Dibs side If an argument ever happened. The pizza came, and everyone grabbed a piece.
Dib stared at his piece sighing. Gaz shot him a look and he finally took a bite. Of course he needed to eat a little bit today at least, but pizza felt like too much calories. He decided to eat as much as he could so he could purge it afterwards. He'd purged before, it's not like he liked doing it. But it was his only option sometimes.
"I'll be back." Dib said, rushing off to the bathrooms. He hated public bathrooms, it was disgusting after all. Especially having to lean over at the toilets here..
He took a deep breathe before sticking two fingers down his throat. His gag reflex went off a few times before he finally threw up. His eyes watered and he wiped his mouth grossed out. He sat there for a while, before standing up and flushing it. He fixed his appearance in the mirror before exiting the bathroom.
Dr membrane already left, and Gaz waited for Dib at the exit. She stared at his red eyes and looked at him disappointed but didn't say anything.
Dib noticed but ignored it.

^^
Okay I said they'd interact this chapter.. but next one they will trust.