Ahahsnajs

Tw - self harm
DIBS POV-
The next day, Dib noticed Sean laughing with a few of the people who used to bully him (still do) as he walked into the classes. Sean scoffed and whispered something to one of the kids when he noticed Dib, his heart ached when he realized what just happened. He was totally played. He sat down trying not to cry when Sean walked passed him snickering.
"Did you really think anyone would want to be friends with you? Freak." He whispered, then started laughing with some of the kids who sat behind Dib. Dib immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom, tears flew from his eyes on his way there.

ZIMS POV-
Zim stood in the hallway trying to find his class when he noticed Dib walking oddly fast in the hallway. That's when Dib shot right past Zim, wiping his tears. Zims eyes widened in shock, what had happened to make the Dib thing cry? Zim had never seen Dib at such a low state.
Dib looked over to the class Dib just walked out of and listened in as he heard the dumb Sean kid snicker.
"I can believe he thought I was his friend.. dumb freak."
Zim was enraged by this, and his mind filled with ways of revenge. Zim didn't know why he cared so much, but only Zim could make Dib cry. Not low life humans. Zim pulled out the paper that had Sean's address written on it, and smirked.

DIBS POV-
Dib sobbed, cursing to himself. Why did he ever think he'd actually make a friend? Things were finally getting good. Dib felt himself grow dizzy due to the lack of food and sleep. "I hate myself" Dib mumbled, pulling out a blade from his back pack. Dib had never actually self harmed before, but he didn't care anymore. He began taking his anger out on his arms and thighs swearing he'll never trust anyone again. Punishing himself almost for letting himself get this caught up into things. He would rather feel physical pain than emotional right now. He made a few small cat like scratches and two really big ones on accident, he cursed to himself in regret when he realized what he'd done. He immediately grabbed toilet paper to cover his arms feeling light headed by this. He cried more, the bell ringing. He decided to just skip class. 
He almost fell asleep when the bathroom door opened, and someone knocked on his stall.
"Uh..." Dib said trying to make himself sound like he wasn't just crying. "Someone's in here."
"Dib," Zim said worried. "Are you.. okay?"
Dib felt himself start to cry all over again and he sobbed, he was so helpless he didn't care anymore. He opened the stall door and hugged Zim tightly sobbing into his arms.
Zim looked at his arms, not saying anything hugging him back tightly closing the stall. While hugging Zim noticed just how skinny Dib was. After a while they stopped hugging and Dib just stared at the ground a bit ashamed.
"..I figured out what happened because there were some whispers.." Zim said.
Dib started crying more.
"Why did you do this to yourself.." Zim said looking down at Dibs arm.
"Why do you care." Dib sniffed wiping his tears.
"Look.. my mission was a joke. I don't care about it anymore.. Dib.... I.."
"I guess we both don't have anyone who cares about us." Dib laughed Half heartedly, hugging himself with his knees.
"We can care about each other.."
Dib looks at Zim and smiles. "Okay.."
Zim stands up and lends a hand out to Dib.
"Let's go to my place Kay?"
Dib nods and stands up.
—time skip, they get to Zims place—
"Just sit anywhere.. sorry it's a mess" Zim said embarrassed.
Gir is sleeping so there's not much interaction coming from him.
Dib sits down tired, as Zim grabs a med kit and starts to wrap up Dibs wounds. "You hungry..?" Zim asks, scared not wanting to force him in any way. Dib shakes his head.
"Why.. don't you eat?" Zim asks, being direct.
"I don't want to be a chair again.." Dib says, surprisingly opening up quickly, he didn't care anymore, he just wanted support it could be anyone. "It was so unhealthy.. and gross."
Zim hugs dib, "this isn't healthy either, please eat. I won't force you.. but please."
Dib hears that, for some reason he cry's. That was the perfect thing to say for some odd reason. "Okay.. I'll eat." Dib agrees.
Zim smiles, "Gir! Wake up. Go make three servings of rice and chicken." Gir nods excitedly, he loved cooking, and ran straight to the kitchen.

^^
I'll be a bit honest dib is sort of a self insert in this chapter — I love him so much because I also used to get bullied. Anyway I hope I didn't miss characterize him to much..not gonna lie I sucked at making this. I'm better at writing people's thoughts but I SUCK at writing interactions because I never talk to kids my age , seriously im so isolated it's not even funny I do online school cus bullying messed me up so bad TT sorry for the lil vent.
also if you like this story, please comment! It would motivate me a lot. Especially since this is my first fan-fiction ever. THERES SO MANY SPELLIMG MISTAKES AHH😭