Lunch

ZIMS POV-
A few classes passed by, And luckily for Dib, Sean was in most of his classes! Unfortunately on the other hand, so was Zim.
Zim wasn't oblivious to Dibs new friend.. he was actually very uncomfortable with the fact Dib was laughing like that with someone. For some reason it made Zim hate this human.
"Sean.. what a dumb name.." Zim mumbled staring out the window as the teacher wrapped up the lesson and Dib for the first time was laughing with a friend.
Zim also had a friend once, Keef his name was it? The idea of "friends" was dumb and made no sense to him. For his one experience with a friend was horrible.
Stupid stupid Dib, falling under the way of the silly humans. Surely he'll realize the uselessness of this Sean boy and come back to me. Zim thought, not realizing how jealous he may sound.

The bell rings, and it's time for lunch. Of course, Zim wasn't alone at lunch. He'd also made "friends" although he didn't really care much for them. He hung out with other goth and emo kids. He felt cool doing so.
He expected Dib to be alone again. But when he saw Dib, with his friend Sean, he felt envious. Annoyed in a way.. he wasn't sure why.

DIBS POV-
Dib never ate at lunch, after he became a chair. Luckily he was able to use the excuse no one ever questioned, which was that the school food was gross. No one cared anyway, or noticed much. He was always nervous before lunch, it's not like he never ate. I mean, he'd die if he didn't. But he often purged afterwards or only ate a salad, something small. No one noticed Dib being underweight though, since he wore baggy clothes. Not that anyone would notice anyway.. Dib thought again.
Dib sat down, expecting to be alone again. But was surprised when a hand touched his shoulder, he smiled as soon as he saw Sean's face. Sean sat down with lunch.
"Where's you food?" He asked.
Even though Dib should hate the fact he's being asked that, for some odd reason Dib appreciated that someone noticed.
"Oh, well school lunch is pretty gross" Dib laughed.
Sean laughed as well, "yeah I don't blame you dude."
Dib felt a deep stare at him while he was laughing, he looked around but shrugged it off. I'm so glad I have a friend.. He thought but was brought back into reality when Sean asked another question.
"Why don't you pack a lunch?"
Despite, again, hating the question he loved the attention. Who can blame him? He hardly gets it. To be noticed and cared for... Dib loved that. He smiled,
"Oh well, I forgot today. I normally skip lunch anyway though"
Sean raises a brow to this, but shrugged it off not prowling any further deciding to talk about how boring Mrs blah blahs class was.

^^
Short ahh chapter but next one i swear dib and zim will interacts more. I doubt I'll get any comments or wtv but should I make Zim a bit of a yandere...,,, teehee.