Part 4 Reunion

Ayaan's POV

I woke up and quickly went to the washroom and did my business as today we will go to Malhotra mansion. I skipped my gym as I woke up little late.

And I don't know but I just want to see her there is something strange happening with me. There is a sudden urge to see her. I wore my formals as I have to go to office after visiting Malhotra mansion.

I made my way down to breakfast table and there my whole family is chirping happily. As they heard my footsteps their gaze turned towards me.

I greeted everyone a good morning. And then my mumma ( mother) shouted at me, Atleast wear something Indian we are not going there to finalise a deal. Even chachi joined, Ayaan bache you should wear something traditional as we are going to your in laws.

But I just replied them, After visiting there I have to go to office and they didn't push me much as they thought I might refuse to come.

And we started with the breakfasts. And here these three idiots are teasing me but my one glare is enough to make their mouth shut.

Bhai you glare at us too much na just wait when bhabhi will come we will see who glares and who get's scared as Naksh said this,

Suddenly in my mind Kiana's face appeared now it is getting frustrating to me she has just occupied my mind. 

As I was glaring at Naksh,

 Dadi and Dadu said that, We have to leave.

In one car, mumma , dad chacha and chachi went.

In second car, Dadi and dadu went and I was left with these three idiots.

And I knew if they come in my car Naksh and Shreya will irritate me by teasing and Agastya will just smirk. I told them to take another car but just then Shreya and Naksh made their puppy face. I sighed and told them they can join.

And I was not wrong the whole ride these two were irritating me by teasing and Agastya was just smirking looking at me and instead I was just glaring at them.

As we reached the Malhotra mansion, the guards opened the big gate but not bigger than ours and the whole mansion was decorated with flowers.

And my cousins just gasped at the decorations and I suddenly felt too much of anger bubbling inside me as I will have to see that girl's face. 

As I stepped inside I met Chetan Malhotra and we had an eye conversation in which this man was asking for assurance of our deal to which I gave him an assuring look. 

I gave a brotherly hug to Rishabh and Naina Bhabhi. And I greeted Prisha aunty (Kiana's mother).

And my family and cousins were greeting them. And then aunty told bhabhi to call Riddhima.

As I heard her name my jaw clenched. And then she came down ascending the stairs she was looking at me but when I looked at her she diverted her gaze and I can see that she is scared this shows that she is guilty. 

And Riddhima greeted my whole family and I was just looking at her drama and my cousins these idiots were teasing me and they all greeted her.

And then the priest arrived but my eyes were looking for someone and someone is none other than Kiana.

Riddhima brought tea for everyone and she was going to give me tea but I said in my cold tone, I don't drink tea.

To which bhabhi asked me if I wanted something to which I just simply said no.

And here comes the girl I was longing to see Kiana. 

She was wearing a Indian suit in which she was looking magnificent. Her jewelry adorning her and just adding more grace to her look. Her face was just perfect. That pretty doe shaped eyes calm yet holding too much of emotions and her heart shaped lips which I am craving to taste it looks so delicate like petals of flowers. The perfect creation of god.