Part32 Madness for her

Ayaan's POV

Ayaan's POV

"Tigress, I'm going to use the bathroom in the guest room. You go ahead and take a bath," I said, and she hummed in response from the other side.

I entered the bathroom, took care of business, and got ready in my formals. After styling my hair, putting on my watch, and applying some perfume, I returned to our room, but it was empty.

"Tigress, are you in there?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom door, but there was no response. She must have gone downstairs.

I descended the stairs and found everyone greeting Buaji, Ishita, and Aaliya. My tigress stood there in a beautiful dress, looking so elegant—yet clueless about who they were. Even in her confused state, she looked incredibly tempting.

I had to stop myself, hoping I wouldn't need a cold shower.

Her gaze landed on me, and she smiled, winking. I smiled back, amused by her antics.

"See, my Ayaan is here," Buaji said dramatically, drawing everyone's attention, including Ishita and her friend. I could tell Aaliya was looking at me dreamily, but I averted my gaze.

"Good morning, Buaji," I said as I went to touch her feet. She hugged me, and although I didn't want to, I let her.

"Buaji ki morning good hi rahegi par humari rehne degi ki nahi wo nahi pata ," Naksh murmured to Agastya, who smirked.

(Buaji's morning will be good but she will spoil our)

"What did you say, Naksh?" Buaji asked, narrowing her eyes.

"N-nothing, Buaji, just cracking jokes," he replied nervously, laughing.

"Jokes about me?" Buaji asked, and he nodded.

"No, Buaji, how could we joke about you? After all, you're like a joke... I mean, funny like a joke," he stammered, and Kiana chuckled while Buaji glared at her, making her go silent. I wished my parents hadn't taught me to respect elders because someone might be on the road like a beggar.

"Hi, Ayaan," Ishita greeted me, followed by her friend, who suddenly hugged me. I didn't touch her and kept my hands behind my back. From the corner of my eye, I saw my tigress scowling.

"Rekha, this is Kiana, Ayaan's wife," Mumma said to Buaji, who looked Kiana up and down with a weird expression.

"She?" Buaji pointed at Kiana, and I narrowed my eyes at her reaction.

"She doesn't even know how to dress properly. Who wears short dresses at their in-laws' house?" Buaji said bitterly, and I saw Kiana's head hang low.

Why isn't my baby saying anything?

"Rekha, let's have breakfast," Mumma said, trying to avoid a confrontation. I know she always does this, even when Buaji disrespects her.

I noticed Ishita and Aaliya whispering to each other and throwing nasty looks at my tigress as everyone moved to the breakfast table.