Part47 New Start

Kiana has been discharged, and we just brought her home

Kiana has been discharged, and we just brought her home. Though she is better, she still faces a lot of difficulty because of her fractured hand. I gave her her medicines, and she is currently resting. Meanwhile, everyone is busy making arrangements to welcome my stepbrother, Axel Dawson.

Yes, he has landed with his private jet in India and is just a few minutes away from our home. I don't even know what to say. But as always, in every problem, my tigress is by my side. I'm so grateful to her for forgiving me, even though I don't deserve her forgiveness. Yet she forgave me and understood me. She truly is different.

"Jaan," Kiana said, walking towards me, dressed in her floral pink frock, looking heavenly while I stood there, captivated by her beauty.

"Yes, tigress, what happened? Why are you out of bed? You shouldn't be walking," I said to her as I walked toward her with a smile.

"Jaan, I'm bored of resting and lying in bed, and you've even shifted our room downstairs for the next nine months," she said, glaring at me and whining.

"Tigress, I did it for your safety and for our baby. You'd get tired using the stairs, and I don't want you to risk falling. No way can I take that chance, especially when your bruises and fractures haven't healed," I said, caressing her cheek. She looked at me with a pout, and I gave her a quick kiss.

"You're insane, you know that, right?" she said, huffing in annoyance.

She's cute.

"Tsk, tsk, I'm insane for you. And I'm all yours, tigress. Baby, you'll just have to adjust to me now," I said with a grin.

"Bhai, Axel Dawson is here," Agastya said, and I nodded. Kiana and I headed towards the gate, with Agastya, Naksh, and Mumma following us.

Nine Bentleys arrived in a line, one after the other, and stopped in front of Kapoor Mansion. Bodyguards from the other cars got out, armed, and one of them opened the door of a black Bugatti.

He stepped out of the car, and I looked him over from top to bottom. A man, 6'3" tall, wearing a tailored business suit, exuding the perfect businessman aura. His eyes were covered by dark black sunglasses, adding even more to his look. His face was stoic, and his demeanor unreadable. Everything about him screamed wealth. He walked towards us, with his guards following.

"Mr. Kapoor, a pleasure to meet you," he said in his American accent. I extended my hand for a handshake, and he accepted.

"You can call me Ayaan," I said, and he nodded with a faint smile. He seemed just like me, but I had a feeling someone would change him soon, too.

"Come in," I said, and he followed us, telling his guards to stay behind.

"Nice house," he complimented, glancing around. But he seemed a bit confused, and I knew what he was thinking. We all sat down on the couches, and the butlers brought some snacks.