Part13 Jealous

Hi guys your author here, it is my first time writing smut so there might be some mistakes.

Warning- 18+ smut ahead

Next chapter will be uploaded after I get good responses from this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

Kiana's POV

It's been almost a week since that deal, and in all that time, I haven't spoken to Ayaan. In fact, I haven't even glanced at him. He tried to talk to me that day, but I was too enraged to listen. The silver lining is that my bonds with everyone else have deepened, and in two days, the elders will return.

I've noticed that Aditya is trying very hard to win over Naira, and I can see the sincerity in his eyes. Today is the success party for our deal, celebrating the launch of a new chain of Kapoor Industries in collaboration with Mr. Louis. Many business associates and investors will be attending the party.

Now, I'm in Shreyu's room, and she's helping me choose an outfit. Her choices are far better than mine—after all, she is a fashion designer for a reason.

"Bhabhi, this will look perfect on you," Shreyu said, handing me the dress.

"Okay, Shreyu, I'll put it on," I replied, to which she nodded.

I wore the dress and looked really pretty.

I came out, and Shreyu stared at me, squinting her eyes.

"What happened, Shreyu? Am I not looking good?" I asked, glancing at myself in the mirror, but everything seemed perfect.

"I was just thinking, Bhabhi, how can you look beautiful in every outfit you wear?" she said dreamily, looking at me.

"Thank you for your compliments, but Shreyu, you also get dressed. Until then, I'll do my hair and makeup," I said, and she nodded and went to get dressed.

Meanwhile, I did my makeup, keeping it minimal with dark red lipstick, and tied my hair in a messy bun, leaving two strands loose. I applied my favorite perfume and, after looking in the mirror, felt satisfied as Shreyu came out.

"Shreyu, you look like a doll," I said, walking towards her.

"Bhabhi, you are looking drop-dead gorgeous today. Bhai won't be able to take his eyes off you," she replied, chuckling.

 Bhai won't be able to take his eyes off you," she replied, chuckling