Part 41 Over

Please play Piya Aaye nah while reading the chapter<3

We both took a bath and came downstairs, sitting on the couches of our living room with the whole family

We both took a bath and came downstairs, sitting on the couches of our living room with the whole family. Chacha and Chachiji were emotional, and in fact, everyone had tears in their eyes. Why wouldn't they? After all, Shreya is the apple of everyone's eye. When everyone calls her princess, they mean it. Ayaan was sitting quietly, waiting for Shreya to come down. I could tell he was disturbed, and now, on top of it, Shreyu was leaving today.

"There she is," Naksh said, looking at the stairs, and our heads snapped towards it. There she was, our princess, with her luggage.

She walked down, followed by two workers holding her suitcases. She approached us, touching the elders' feet and hugging them.

Then she went to Ayaan and hugged him. He gently patted her hair.

"Princess, your brother is just a call away, you know that, right?" he said. She nodded, tears flowing, and her nose turning red.

"Don't cry, or else I'm not sending you away," Ayaan said, making her laugh as she wiped her tears.

She then hugged Naksh and Agastya. Watching them made me realize that this sibling bond is everything a younger child deserves. Tears welled in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them back. I still remember the day I left for New York—me, dii, and Rishabh bhai had been the same. They were so concerned about me, and that day they cried so much.

"Princess, if you have any problems, just remember your brothers are always there for you," Agastya said to her, and she nodded, her lips trembling.

"Naksh bhai, are you crying?" Shreya teased, laughing as she looked at Naksh.

"No, I'm not crying. Someone's cutting onions," he said, sniffling like a baby, and we all chuckled.

Shreya came towards me with her sweet smile.

"I'll miss you the most, bhabhi," she said, and I pulled her into my embrace.

"Remember, your brother is sending you because I've taken responsibility for you," I said, and she nodded.

"Shreyu, just take care of yourself. You know I'm always here for you," I told her, wiping her tears.

"Bhabhi, you and bhai will take care of each other, right? Promise me," she said, looking at both of us, her worry evident.

"Yes, we will," Ayaan and I said in unison before kissing her forehead.

"I should leave now; otherwise, you won't let me go," she said, and we all nodded.

Ayaan had arranged for his private jet, and the pilot was already waiting. With one last glance, she left the Kapoor Mansion, and everyone's faces fell. Memories of my first day in this house flooded back—my bonding with Shreya, our sweet moments, and so much more.