3.Devil aka KHADOOS

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!! ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ?? ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ(ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ) ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɴᴀ?
ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴀs ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇ. sᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀs..ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴡᴀs ʟᴇᴛ's ᴅɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ!!

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ❤

___________________________________________

The last night was not very comforting for Archisha because her best friend shouted at her for the first time in their entire 4 years friendship. She was upset but didn't express it due to Siya's parents.
They both were already sad because Siya was going back.
As both the girls were setting the luggage in the taxi,Siya's dad was wandering around her asking to stay for some more days.

Siya's dad-"Beti,don't go na,stay for a little longer...please...."

He pressurized on the word PLEASE like a little child asking his mom to let him buy an ice-cream. Siya was keeping her bag in the car but hearing her dad's melting words,she stopped and turned towards him only to find him looking at her with puppy eyes. She sighed and said-

Siya-"Dad,I need to go because Aaru has to go back.Her mother would get worried as well as angry"

Siya's dad-"Then let her go,you stay for a little longer"
He made an upset kind of face meanwhile she looked at Archisha doubtly and she just smiled as if saying you stay here with your family I can go alone.
In between all this, Siya's mom came from inside with two boxes in her hand.

Siya's mom-"Siya,take this box isme maine tere favorite besan k laddo rkhe h"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ -"sɪʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏx ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍғʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀʟʟs")

While handing over her one box she said,and then her dad said-
"Kahi nhi ja rhi h ye"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-"sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ")

In a serious tone and handed that box to Archisha

Siya-" but dad-"

Siya's dad-"No buts,you're staying with us and that's final"
Siya wanted to say something when a sweet voice came-"You stay here na Siya,I can go myself although I know how to board a flight" Archisha assured her by telling this.Just then her mom said-
"But why board a flight?"

Archisha-"Aunty..how will I go then?"

Siya's mom-"You are heading towards Lucknow na? So Viraj will help you..he also lives there and is going through roadways" as soon as Siya heard this she immediately said "NO" and everyone looked at her. She stammered a little while saying the next lines-

Siya-"I-I meant to say that her t-tickets are already looked so she needs to board the flight...You're getting late babe let's go" and pushed Archisha to the taxi.
Everyone including her felt weird due to Siya's behaviour. When Siya was forcing Archisha to sit in the taxi,just then a voice came from behind

"Koi zrurt nhi h"

It was a cold yet bold voice.Archisha turned to see a man dressed in formals with specs and cold expressions on his face. He first looked at Siya and said - "Your friend can come with me i don't have any problem" and after completing
His statement he looked at Archisha and then immediately looked away but about Archisha,she felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach when he looked at her.She wanted to say something when Siya's mom said- "Well that's fabulous then your best friend can go with my bestie's son".

Her dad picked up the luggage and went to keep it in Viraj's car. Viraj and Siya's mom were having a conversation and seeing them engaged like this Siya said to Archisha in a scared-whisper tone-

Siya-" Aaru,please don't go with this devil"

Archisha-" What happened Siya,you're behaving strange since yesterday..atleast tell me what's the matter?"

Siya-"He is a-" just then she got cut off by car horn which was obviously buzzing by Viraj.It was clearly a sign for Archisha to come and sit as soon as possible otherwise he can leave her alone and take the luggage to city.
After hearing the car horn Siya's mom said to Archisha-"Beta you go otherwise his mood will get changed" She chuckled a little while saying it.

Archisha looked at Siya who was scared for some reason and said in her ears-
"𝘐𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘪 𝘻𝘳𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘯𝘩𝘪 𝘩,𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘦" and winked at her but these words were not enough for Siya,she was still looking too worried.
After giving each other a hug Archisha went towards the car and opened the door of back seat when she heard him saying- "𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢,𝘢𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰" He said this while seeing the road and she closed the backseat door and sat on the passenger's seat.
She looked out only to see Siya with tears in her eyes but in just couple of secs the car started to move leaving three figures behind. Archisha was still not sure why Siya was behaving like this but nothing could be done now.

After sometime of silence,she decided to break it and asked- "Sooo,what's you full name mr.?" and smiled a little while saying it but all she got as answer was silence to which she whispered- "khadoos kahin ka" and made a face.
Soon she fell asleep and when she opened her eyes,she saw that it is middle of highway and no one is inside the car except her.

She saw here and there but couldn't notice any traces of Viraj. Just then she saw two goon looking men approaching her car with smirk on their faces.They both came near her and while opening the door said- "Come out" in a dirty manner and one of them held her hand.

Just then....

___________________________________________

sᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ɢᴜʏs?ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ?? ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ(ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ).ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ- ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ_sʀɪ

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʜᴜᴛᴛ sᴀʀᴀᴀᴀ ᴘʏᴀᴀʀ (ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ)

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴜʙ ʙʏʏʏ
-𝓐𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪 ❤