10.Something Something..?

ʜɪɪɪ!! ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪssᴜᴇs sᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴡᴀs ʟᴇᴛ's ᴅɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ...

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ❤

___________________________________________

It was evening around 6:30 p.m. Archisha was sitting in a cafe reading her novel

Archisha- "Ahh!! why the hell I am not able to focus.. this all is happening because of that khadoos..ek no. ka mandbuddhi h vo,mujhe phle hi smjh jana chahiye tha that he is a drugist when he asked for coffee in the middle of night...Ahhhh give me a knife and I'll stab him hundred times without any mercy" she was in engrossed in her thoughts when she got a notification from none other than VIRAJ SINGHANIYA. She groaned in annoyance and picked up her phone to see the message - "At my vila in 10". Archisha cursed him and then closed her novel making a loud sound.
With irritation,she went to his villa.
__________________________________________

After sometimes,she reached her destination and went inside to find Viraj sitting on sofa with laptop. She went towards him with a straight face and said- "what do you want now!?"
His attention was shifted from laptop to Archisha in few secs and he replied while narrowing his eyes- "is that how you talk to your boss?"
Archisha groaned in annoyance but with a fake and dramatic smile said- "What do you want sir?"
Viraj-"Good" then he stood up from the sofa,kept the laptop aside and while keeping his hands and Pocket said- "Make dinner for me"

Archisha-"WHAT!!?"
Viraj-" I would like to eat paneer today" and then he started going upstairs.
Archisha's blood started boiling and she yelled from behind-" am I your servant or what!!??"
He turned and glared her for sometimes and then continued walking minding is OWN business. She left huge sigh and fake cried while saying- " Heyy mahadev! Kya chahte ho aap??? Is dhakkan ko meri life me kyu bheja? Isse acha to mujhe hi narak bhej diya hota.."

She accepted her defeat and went to kitchen. When Archisha entered the kitchen..she saw several chefs, servants were gathered there and as soon as they saw her.. they all stood in a line and one of them came to Archisha and lowered his head with a smile and said- " Hello ma'am,I'm Rishi. Here's headchef"
She thought in her mind.."Headchef?? Is it some kind of restaurant!?"

Rishi-" each and every ingredient is kept here and we all are also present here,if you need any help then kindly let us know"
Then everyone made some place near kitchen counter so that she could come and cook.

(Archisha's POV)

"IS THIS A DREAM!!? Archisha wake up...heyy mahadev it's realll!!! These many servant are standing to help ME!!?I still can't believe it"

I came near kitchen counter and saw that every ingredient was already placed in bowls. vegetables were finally chopped,oil and spices were kept separately and Paneer was cut into cubes. It felt like I just needed to work with spatula so I did it. As soon as I started making the dish,the servants who were standing now came to help me. One of the added salt meanwhile other one added turmeric powder.

"Aisa lg rha h mai hawao me hu"

Atleast this khadoos has amiable servents...

(Author's POV)

After about half an hour the dinner was prepared and was also placed on the dining table as well. Archisha said while keeping the last bowl on table-"Perfeeect,Can any one of you go and call Viraj- I mean sir for dinner?"
Every servant look at one another which made her confused until one of them said- "Ma'am... we don't call him out for dinner..he just come at any hour of night and one of us is present here to serve"