4.Rajkumar

1000+ 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!! ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ?? ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ(ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ) ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɴᴀ? ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ(ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴇ) ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴀs ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇ.
ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀs sᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴡᴀs ʟᴇᴛ's ᴅɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ!!

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ❤

___________________________________________

Archisha saw two goons asking her to come outside the car..actually forcing her.
Just then she woke up with a jerk and started breathing heavily. Yes,it was a dream actually daymare. She glanced at her right side while trying to catch breath and saw handsome Viraj holding steering wheel with right hand his left hand moving through his hairs.
When she saw him like that,it seemed like she finally caught her breath and after few secs of staring him. Viraj stopped the car and was about to go outside .when Archisha saw him leaving her all alone,she remembered her dream and with all the courage that was saved from the past incidents as well as fir future use,she said-

Archisha-"V-Viraj"

Hearing her,he turned back like his one leg was outside the car and his veiny hands were holding the door. He just hummed in response to which she further said...oops requested

Archisha- "Don-Don't leave me a-alone"

Her eyes were looking down which expressed that she was scared. Viraj on hearing her statement responded "OK"
And came outside the car as well as Archisha. He was moving towards a bunch of trees and she just followed him.
After sometimes he turned and while looking into her eyes said with cold expressions on his face-

Viraj-"Ab kya mere sath yha susu bhi krogi?"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴇᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?")

Archisha who was already having millions of butterflies in her stomach due to Viraj's gaze felt beyond embarrased because of his statement.

𝘏𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘦!!!???
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘔𝘳.𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘺𝘢???? 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 1% 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 😑

With awkward face and shaking tone she said

Archisha- "N-no no no no,Mai kyu krungi huh!?"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-ɴ-ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ,ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ!?)

Viraj-"You wanted to be with me that's why. Now let me pee and you just stare me"

With this he turned to another side and started unzipping his pants meanwhile Archisha started to boil with anger.
What he just said "STARE ME" She thought in her mind and went straight to him and with anger on her face said-

Archisha- "Why would I stare you? Tum koi hoor k pare ho kya!!??"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴ!!!?")

Viraj-"That's what you do everytime Ms.Stalker" He said while zipping his pants and then walked towards the car leaving Archisha dumbfounded but soon followed him.
She thought in her mind while sitting in the car- "𝘚𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭...𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘴 𝘬𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘢"

She was interrupted by him saying "Viraj Singhaniya" Archisha was confused and just looked at him and asked-
Archisha- "What are you saying?"
To which he replied -

Viraj-"You asked my full name,Viraj Singhaniya"

Archisha-"Surname to aisa h jaise kitni bdi company ka maalik ho"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ʜᴇ ʜᴀs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ sᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴀs ɪғ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏ ʙɪɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ")

She said in a whisper tone but he somehow heard her and said- " Don't whisper about me and tell me the location. Where should I drop you?"

Archisha-"Just drop me at 1090 street,I can go from there" this time irritation was clearly visible in her voice. Viraj dropped her where she said and left.
Archisha took an auto and went to her home.

When she entered the house,she saw her mumma working in the kitchen and thought to scare her. Archisha with kitten steps was coming towards her mother from behind but before she could scare her,someone scared Archisha from behind and she scremed at top of her lungs. Her mumma turned around to see both of her children. But she quickly hugged her daughter Archisha who was scared but felt relieved with her mumma's hug.
Her mother while breaking the hug said-

Anushree ji-"Mera beta ghr wapas aa gya"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-"ᴍʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʜᴀs ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴇ")

To which Archisha smiled,before she could say something Raghav jumped in between and fake cried while saying-

Raghav-"You never addressed me as Beta"
This time she hugged her mom by side and with devilish smirk said-

Archisha-"Tu adopted a kutte baat mana kr meri"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ")

He sticked out his tongue and replied-" ha to jb unki aulaad aisi niklegi to adopt hi krna pdega na"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-"ʏᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ɢᴇɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ")

And then both of them ran here and there through the house trying to catch each other until a figure emerged from the front door and Archisha quickly went to hug him

Archisha-" papa,I missed you sooooo much"

Sanjay ji-"I missed you too Aaru beta"
and planted a kiss on her forehead,then he sat on the sofa. Anushree ji brought him water.
He was looking exhausted.

Sanjay ji-"Uff...this workload is increasing day by day...can you please apply me balm otherwise my head will burst" He said to his wife aka Anushree ji

(Archisha's POV)

Papa came tired and mumma was applying balm on his head. I was just staring them from a distance until he opened her hairs and said-"Khule baalo me jyada achi lgti ho"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʜᴀɪʀs")
I couldn't help but smile..ohhh my papa is so cute and mumma playfully hit him asking to stop. Is it how love looks like?
Adoring each other,pampering,fighting yet still being together...I think love is all about 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 after breaking odd norms of this society.
My sapno ka rajkumar has to break norms of this society otherwise jis ghode se aayega usi pr wapas bhej dungi

(Author's POV)

While thinking all this she came to her room and fell asleep due to travelling.

___________________________________________

sᴏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ɢᴜʏs? ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ? ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ(ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ). ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ- ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ_sʀɪ

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʜᴜᴛᴛᴛ sᴀʀᴀᴀᴀ ᴘʏᴀᴀʀ (ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ)

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ sᴏᴏɴ.ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴜʙ ʙʏʏ

-𝓐𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪 ❤