23.Confession

1604 words

ʜɪɪɪ ɢᴀɪᴢᴢ!!!!

ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʀᴀɴᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ,ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ...

ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɢᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ..?

ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ? ɪꜰ ʏᴇꜱ,ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ.

ɴᴏᴡ,ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ꜰᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴅɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ!!

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ARCHISHA'S POV]

''Because you love him and the feelings are mutual..''

I heard a familiar voice from my right side and when I turned to see who it is,

There was complete silence,no one was present there except me. The whole park was empty as well as the nearby road where only couple of people were walking minding their own business.

''Then..who said this r-rubbish. I d-don't love him and this is never ever going to..happen''

Maybe..it was just my imagination and no one said anything.

Sometimes it's your inner voice that speaks on your behalf. You feel like someone is talking to you and in flash of secs,there's no one present around. It's our inner self directing us to a destination where we're destined to be and no matter how much we try to ignore that trip,our destiny plays it's role as a travel agent and leads us to our destination.

I wiped my tears and kept my head on my knees while sitting on the bench because there was a whole tsunami of emotions going on in my brain and heart.

Siya's words were running in my mind on loop 

''HE MURDERED HIS OWN FATHER ARCHISHA AND THAT TOO WITHOUT ANY MERCY''

I took a long and deep inhale then closed my eyes. The mild wind was brushing my hairs through my face and I was relieved than before. The wind is somewhat my buddy because whenever I face it,something extraordinary happens with me or..maybe this is my imagination too...but I feel relaxed and safe when surrounded by wind. Aisa lgta h..hawayein kuch kehna chahti h mujhse ya fir I overthink a lot..

I was thinking a lot of things with my eyes shut and mind at zero when I sensed someone sitting beside me while panting. Seems like he\she has run a long way and now needs rest but I didn't bother to turn and talk so I kept my eyes closed.

After almost 10-15 mins,I decided to return back hotel and lifted my head to look up and stood straight but then I notice the person that was sitting besides me.