8.I would never want to sneak from you..

1000+ 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

ʜᴏʟᴀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏʀʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀ sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ!!
ɪ'ᴅ- ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ_sʀɪ
ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴡᴀs ʟᴇᴛ's ᴅɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴜʀ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ❤

___________________________________________

Viraj was coming towards Archisha which made her feel thousands of butterflies in her stomach.

(Archisha's POV)

I was standing with my head down because I knew it that if I lift it and just look at him even for once,then I'm gone. He was looking beyond awesome (he always do) but currently it was impossible to resist him. I had to control myself because I'm at his villa at midnight and since I'm here I did not see anyone else than Viraj. Maybe no one is awake at this hour. Already I was feeling quesy because he was so close to me. Never in my 23 years life I've allowed any boy to come this close to me...WAIT!! What is he doing!!?? He is lifting my face up to look at him..OMG!! the moment he touched me,I felt like I'm dead. His soft hands and then those eyes AHHHHH Mahadev save me!!!!!

(Author's POV)

Viraj lifted Archisha's head up so that she looks at him

(Note the height difference 🤭)

Then he slowly moved towards her ears and with firmness in voice,whispered-

Viraj-"Did you bring my coffee Ms.Stalker?"

ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ!!?? sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴠɪʀᴀᴊ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ʏʀʀ ᴋɪᴛɴᴀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ʟɢ ʀʜᴀ ᴛʜᴀ sʙ...ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs! 😒

The moment he said it, she pushed him and realized what just happened. She was giving him death glared and he was standing with hands again in his pocket and cold expressions. It was awkward silence for sometimes as Archisha was still processing everything in her small brain until he said while turning and going upstairs-

Viraj-"I'm in study,bring my coffee over there" and disappeared.
Archisha was beyond angry. Her situation was not just anger or irritation,rather it was all in one. Then after few minutes she smirked and said-

Archisha-"Coffee to tujhe ab mai pilati hu beta.."
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴋɪᴅ")

She went inside the kitchen and with a devilish smile lifted a cup and after 5 mins the coffee was prepared. She kept it in a tray and went towards the study room. The door was already open but she still knocked and he said-" come in"
Archisha saw that his study was very boring,it was of dark brown theme. Many shelves were kept but half of them were empty and and rest were filled with files.
She then, moved towards him and he was moving his hands on laptop. Without lifting his head up,he took the coffee mug which was kept by Archisha on the table and took a sip from it.
As soon as he drank it,he threw it out and made a disgusting face

Viraj-"What the-the hell is this!!?"
He got up from his chair and kept the mug on table.
Archisha made an innocent face and replied- "what happened sir..?"
To which he replied with irritation-
Viraj-"This-This coffee is so bitter,have you not added sugar to it!!!?"
This time,she folded her hands on chest and said-

Archisha-"Actually sir..I thought apke zeher ki wajah se cheeni namkeen ho jayegi that's why I didn't add it in your coffee. I care a loooot about augar you know"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ sᴀʟᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ")

Viraj after hearing her statement tighten his jawa and with much anger yelled-
Viraj-"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!!!??"

Archisha- "𝘒𝘰𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘮 𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘩 𝘣𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘬𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢. 𝘋𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳 𝘈𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘫𝘩𝘦!"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ's ᴀɴɢᴇʟ sᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғᴛʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʀᴄʜɪsʜᴀ ᴀɢᴀʀᴡᴀʟ ᴜs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ!")

And then turned to go but again said-
" And one more thing, agli baar raat ke 12 baje mujhse coffee mat mangna vrna yhi pr tumhe 10 niche gaad dungi vo bhi bina kisi ko pta chle and that would be even worse than this hmm"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴀᴛ 𝟷𝟸 ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴜʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ 𝟷𝟶 ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ")

She passed a smile and disappeared through the door.
Meanwhile Viraj was standing there not angry or irritated but emotional. He was taking long breaths and only one thing was going on in his mind that Archisha said-

"10 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘷𝘰 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘪 𝘬𝘰 𝘱𝘵𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘦"
(ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- "ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴜʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ 𝟷𝟶 ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ")
He didn't realize when he got almost unconscious and fell on the floor. He was shivering and his body was covered in sweat, yes he was having panic attacks.

Viraj gathered some courage and tried to get up in order to take his phone..with great difficulty when he finally reached to his phone,he opened it and started one of his recorded voice and played it-

{A sweet and mature voice could be heard of a lady from the voice recording-
"Viraj! Viraaaaj! Where are you beta...? I'm trying to find you...Viraaaj!! aaand...caught you *sound of laughter* you can't sneak from me ok?"
Just then a childish boy's voice said-
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘢, I love you"
The lady said again-"I love you too meri jaan"}
After hearing the recording,his panic attacks relieved to great extent but now he was sobbing while lying on the floor.

Viraj-"Maa...Maa...I love-love you maa"
His voice choked in between due to crying. He kissed his phone and cried even more harder...

___________________________________________

ᴏᴍɢ 😭😭!! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪʀᴀᴊ!!??
ɪs ʜᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?? ᴏғᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ!!
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴍᴀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇʟʟ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ!? ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ...ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ
ᴅᴏ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʜᴜᴛᴛ sᴀᴀʀᴀ ᴘʏᴀᴀʀ!
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʙ ʙʏʏ
-𝓐𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪 ❤