This part is about cheese

There were only two obstacles in the way of our adventure, and we conquered them both, even if one of them was purely by luck. We had made it out of Eagle Tree County and were heading to our next destination, Picksworth.

Mom, dad, and a bunch of other people from Eagle Tree, like trading in Picksworth. It's convenient, pays well, and is well known across Roslantica for its award winning cheese, which is probably why Rosslyn wanted to stop there. I asked, and she said, "What?! Nooo! Never! We're here because it's a key part of our adventure... But if we come across some cheese, that's up for grabs..."

We finally made it to the entrance of the trading town, and it was just how I remember it when my parents brought me a couple of years back. The streets were huge. They could fit three or four houses on them alone. It left plenty of room for horse and buggy, roadside shops, and anyone who might want to play in the streets. There were plenty of shops for whatever you might need or want. There were sausage shops, candy shops, blacksmiths, and most importantly...

"The world's greatest cheese museum! Can we go?! Can we go?! Can we go?! Please, please, please, I won't ask for almost anything else ever again probably!"

Before I could even answer, she ran straight into the cheese museum without any regard for getting stepped on.

Rosslyn had a field day running around in the museum. There were statues made of cheese, houses made of cheese, even a castle made of cheese with little cheese men, and a cheese dragon overhead. They showcased the history of macaroni and cheese, cubed cheese, sliced cheese, shredded cheese, cheese pizza, cheese crackers, cheese spray, cheese wheels, and even cheese sticks which I just found out exist today.

The fact that they could make an entire museum of cheese would have astounded me before, but now I see exactly why. With cheese, there was so much variety, which explains why Rosslyn loved it so much.
There was even cheese sampling, which she went ham for. In less than 30 seconds she had her mouth stuffed with Colby jack, cheddar, pepper jack, Gouda, mozzarella, feta, ricotta, blue, brie, Parmesan, queso, cottage, cream, Craigish, and provolone, and she was still eating more.

The only way I was able to get her out was by making a trail of cheese out of the museum and into the streets again.
"Wow, cheese!... Wow, cheese!... Wow... Wait a minute."

She glanced back at the museum and then up at me. She looked like she was about to cry.
"I couldn't even try the cheesy bread."

I picked her up and put her on my shoulder before continuing down the street. "You said it yourself, were short on time. Now, where do we need to go?"

They just pouted, huffing and looking away from me. I rolled my eyes and tried to empathize with her. "Come on, don't be like that." She ignored me, looking away from me like she was waiting for a... Ugh.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Rosslyn."

"For?"

"...for tricking you."

"And?"

"...and for taking you away from the museum."

"And what am I?"

"Annoying."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean... You're... Awesome."

"Hm... Ok, apology accepted."

"Ok, now why are we actually here?"

"Follow me."

Rosslyn jumped off my shoulder and started running down the street. Rosslyn was very good at miscommunication. I ran after her, trying to keep up with a small rat running down a street. The only thing that made it easy to see her was her purple scarf. Without it, I'd lose her just like any other rat.