We fall into a food coma

Me, Rosslyn, Amphia, Bo, and our trio of pigeon tour guides set out to find our lost cheesemaker so we could get down to the real business at hand. The only reason the pigeons stayed to help us retrace Mamble's footsteps was because without a jungle, they don't have a home... or anything to tour.

We still didn't have a lot of time, but I think it's important to save the civilizations we come across just as much as it's important to save the kingdoms. With no civilizations, there's no point in saving the kingdoms. The more we fight to take back the land, the stronger Artemis gets. The same goes for all of the other kingdoms and their Guardians. I was more than happy to save the villages we came across along the way, even if it ate into our precious time.

The pigeons held each of us as they flew towards where they left Mamble. Rosslyn tried to stay on my shoulder but thought it'd be more fun to be on Yellow's head so she could feel like she could fly again. The jungle was beautiful.
As we flew deeper and deeper into its heart, I couldn't help but get lost staring at its huge range of color and life.

Sage, Olive, and Lime, mixed with Lavender, Violet, and Mauve perfectly throughout the jungle's many vines, willows, branches, leaves, and ivy. Branches moved in the wind as if they were alive, all covered in tons of insects. Long multicolored snakes wrapped around trees like they were prey. Some had gills that fluttered open as they breathed, and I could've sworn I saw one flying around with wings. There were hippos with massive teeth, swampmuths with long grey hair, and crocodiles with scaly skin all walking amongst each other as if they were all buddies.

All of the animals seemed to live in harmony, some even working in a symbiotic relationship to help each other catch food. The jungle felt so alive, and it was never quiet either. There were always birds humming, insects chirping, other mysterious animals making mysterious noises. No matter what, there was always sound. Near, far, quiet, loud, threatening, and non-threatening alike.

We passed grey fluffy Koalas the size of gorillas, purple jaguars covered in unblinking eyes, and even gigantic insects buzzing or crawling around. There were bees with stingers the size of swords, fire ants that were covered in smoldering burns, and caterpillars that looked like giant purple, white, or green furry worms. I saw a grasshopper taller than I was, jumping 40 feet into the air.
I saw spiders creating giant webs that could catch dragons. I even saw a huge roly poly roll its hard shell into a tree, leaving a noticeable dent.

The jungle was huge. It was so huge that it had it own biomes inside of it. There were swampy areas that had just the same amount of color as the rest of the jungle, filled with swampmuths, grey reptiles with long legs to keep them above the swamp water, with long bushy whit hair coming down from their backs. There were spots where the tress got really low, for all of the animals that had short necks, and spots where the trees twisted into eachother like a big cluster of bark and roots, where small animals slept inside.

It seemed as if the insane variety would never end as all of these biomes got so close together, as all of the many animals moved into my sight, and as the hundreds of sounds this jungle made sang into my ears like the harmony of nature. As we passed little villages full of little mushroom people working to keep their little home sustained, and big colorful lively swamps with tons of strange looking animals all going about their business with their weird looking long legs and such, we got closer and closer to our destination. The O' Bloo.

The noises of jungle began to get quieter. Not to the point where you can't hear them, but to the point where it just seemed like it was in the backdrop more than it was right in your ear. As we got closer to our destination, I heard what sounded like music. A violin, bagpipes, and a piano. All such different instruments, working in such perfect harmony. As the trees parted, and the light of the grand star in the sky seeped through the trees, we were welcomed to the huge fair known as the O' Bloo.