We try to ambush a tiki head

The size of the Underlands was just now occurring to me. It was big enough to fit entire underground mountains made fully out of stone. There was a mountain in our path that we had to climb, and once we made it to the top, I could see for miles.

I saw groves of crystal trees, rivers that shimmered like diamonds, nourishing the life underground, and even some of those giant crystals among clusters of other minerals and gems. But most important of all, I could see the Stronghold we had to fight.

It looked just like how it looked in the map. Four towers surrounding a mini village with a giant molten rock in the middle. It burned a bright orange, with red veins of heat spanning throughout its bulging features. It really did look like a tiki head.

Mamble looked at the fortress long enough to make a plan that could get us an edge in the fight.

"Do you guys see that huge boulder on top of that hill?"
He pointed over at a boulder the size of a house at the top of a hill, the lead straight down to one of the towers.

"If we can find a way to get it unstuck, we can roll it right down the hill and get it to smash right through that tower. Then we can go straight for the tiki head."

I placed my bag on the floor, reaching into my bed roll and pulling out the pouch of Atom peas.
"This should help us move the boulder down."

Rosslyn jumped off my shoulder, scurrying off to get a better look at the giant rock. We ran after her, being careful not to fall down the steep mountain.

I had faith in Mamble's plan, and when I was face to face with the boulder, easily three times my size, it just reinforced my faith. Rosslyn, on the other hand, had a different opinion.
"That pea will easily obliterate this boulder. We need a plan that's less... explosive."

The base of the boulder was stuck into the ground. There was no way we could push it, and my axe would take way too long to chip away at it. So, I turned my focus to Mamble.
"Do you have any special Jinjaga spells you can use to move this thing."

Mamble tightened his grip on his dragon staff, looking unsure.
"I know a trick, but if I use it wrong, it could destroy the boulder entirely."

Rosslyn ran up to him, climbing up his staff until she was sitting on top of the dragon's head.
"You gotta try, for us. If you mess up, we'll all get blown up by a boulder. No pressure, though."

Despite Rosslyn's warning, he seemed very on edge. He slowly walked up to the rock, placing his palm gently on it. Rosslyn jumped onto the rock and coached him as he went on.

Mamble closed his eyes, gripping his staff tightly as he focused all of his energy and force on his hand. He spoke what sounded like nonsense to me, and his staff glew green. The ground beneath me started to shake slightly.

A crack popped out of the boulder, making me jump. Rosslyn started to coach him louder, yelling words of encouragement to get him to work more efficiently. The staff glew bright, as red and yellow veins popped through its wood, blowing out splinters as they grew longer and brighter.

The Boulder started to crack more, making a rumbling noise. I felt the floor shake a little stronger. But he didn't break focus. Slowly, a green handprint started to echo on the rock where Mamble's hand was held. The base of the boulder started to crack, snapping as the boulder began to lean forward.
Rosslyn jumped up and down, encouraging Mamble even harder.

Finally, the boulder started to roll forward. Rosslyn started shaking as the boulder leaned back.
"I really didn't think this one through!"

As boulder started to roll down the mountain, Rosslyn ran as fast as she could on top of it, trying not to get crushed. Mamble opened his eyes and laughed, not at Rosslyn's misfortune, but at his fortune.
"Sorry, Rosslyn! Oh my Gouda, Rosslyn!"