I play darts to save my life

Mamble focused on taking down the Gothers, I focused on taking down the giant tiki dude, and Rosslyn focused on coaching me. So far, all she had to tell me was that his name was Vulcan, and he was really bad at chess.

Vulcan stared me and Rosslyn down as I backed away slowly. He gripped his club with both hands. Shockwaves of fire blew from every step he took, and the closer he got, the hotter the floor got.

He lugged his massive club behind his head, getting ready to slam it down, turning us into a neat decoration on his club. Right before he threw the edge of his club down to slam us into the ground, Rosslyn yelled, "The peas!"

I thought she was saying her last words, but it was pretty obvious what she was thinking. My hand shot to my pouch, grabbing a couple of peas. I was running low, but hopefully, this would be all I would need to get rid of the club.

I chucked the peas at the marble club, a couple yards from where I stood, and as it hit the club, it blew up on impact, sending the giant heap of marble flying back at Vulcan's face.

He fell on his back, throwing his legs in the air. I really didn't want to stick around to see if that was enough to defeat him, but it was kinda my job.
He quickly stumbled back up onto his feet. There was a small stream of smoke blowing from a crack in his teeth.
We did damage, but it was nowhere near enough.

More Gothers were coming out of the smoke with handfuls of rocks, ready to chuck at us like kids in a gravel fight.
Mamble chucked rocks back, probably not knowing any good spells to fight back with. Every time one of them got hit in their giant eye, their body broke apart spontaneously.

He had the easy job. While he was throwing rocks at giant eyeballs, I was running from a firey behemoth with a marble bat the size of a building.

Vulcan was walking much faster than before. His eyes glowed much brighter as he tightened his grip on his weapon, spinning it in circles as he got ready to us the momentum to smash us.

Before I get get any further away from him, my back hit something. One of the four towers was right behind me, and Vulcan was almost right in front of me.
I was stuck between a burning rock and a hard place.

Vulcan spun his bat faster and faster in a circular motion, like a windmill that lost control. Rosslyn looked back at the giant tower behind her, then snapped her fingers as she got an idea.
"The tower. It's twice his size."

Vulcan was way too close for us to run away without getting smashed, but that didn't stop Rosslyn. She jumped right off my head and ran as fast as she could to the left. Vulcan's eyes followed her before disappeared behind the tower, and then he looked at me.

I tried to run to the left, but he spun his bat in my way. So I ran to the right, and he did the same thing. He was toying with me before he would let that bat crush me. That smoking smile never left his face. Finally, he raised his bat as he spun it and got ready to finish me, but a loud shaking boom came from behind the tower.

Vulcan looked up at the crumbling building of cobblestone as it started to fall his way. I took it as an opportunity to escape. I sprinted as fast as I could around to the other side of the tower and ran into Rosslyn. She was smiling, holding an Atom pea in her paw.

"Is he still standing?"

I looked back, and the tower crashed right into him, crumbling over him. He had time to brace before it crashed into him, so he didn't have a scratch on him when the dust started to settle. Rosslyn climbed up my leg and made her way to my shoulder with an arm full of Atom peas.
"Let's do it again!"

I ran as fast as I could to the next tower. It was about half a mile away, but I was fast. Rosslyn held on for dear life, giving me tips on how far away he was. Even though he was huge, he could still clear a football field in ten seconds. If he kept walking towards me at the speed he was going, he would crush me before I made it to the tower.