MAGADH'S HIDDEN KING

IN MAGADH

"I think we should do-"

[CRACKLE]

"maharaj, you should check.....a man.....a man has attack-"

"come out Jarasandh!?"

Jarasandh stormed outside after hearing a yell as he watch all of his soldiers tied with a rope before turning on his right, where a young man of not much than 20 years look like, stand there staring at him with an unknown glint in his eyes.

"who are you kid?"

"your death" If this is not a funny thing then nothing in the world can be funny as jarasandh laugh like madman, trying his best to stop before he look at the young man or should he say young kid who is just becoming man, looking at him with serious expression.

"why did you come here? Tired of living? Is your life not adventurous that you came here, directly to death?"

"do you usually talk this much or is it just today?" How dare this kid!! Jarasandh glare at the young man in front of him before throwing his angavastra to one of the minister.

"if death is your wish, then I will surely fulfill it. But don't worry, it will pain a little before you will be finished forever but first let me know the name of the young lad I am going to send to the heaven"

"................Karna"

"karna, come. Fight with your all might cause I can't die but you surely will"

Karna look at jarasandh before tying his hair in ponytail as he step forward before starting the malla-yuddha. He watch jarasandh narrowing his eyes as he bent forward before sprinting towards karna who dodged it by stepping on the right as jarasandh stand straight.

"you wanna run now?" Jarasandh mockingly asked as he run towards karna but before he could grab him, karna suddenly jumped on him, his feet colliding with back of Jarasandh making Jarasandh fall down.

"I am not running, defense is also a fighting technique" Karna murmered before he went to grab Jarasandh's leg as he turn Jarasandh on his back before grabbing his another leg.

"you are gonna die, no mortal is immortal" Everyone in the arena either closed their eyes or look away but no one watched the scene straightly as they hear karna's roar before a loud THUD sound can be heard of Jarasandh body being thrown. They thought it was end until they hear a laughter sound as they now look at the scene.

"HAHAHA...........told you little bastard, you won't be able to kill me. I AM IMMORTAL"

Karna then again fought with Jarasandh and again ripped him apart but it seems he is making a mistake cause no matter what he once again joint together...........joint?

One half in right hand and other half in left hand, as soon as she brought both half together, the two lifeless body joined making one living child.

I know you Arre a very intelligent child karna, I have told you this story for a reason, it will help you win against Jarasandh. Don't forget that.

You have to save them.

'two lifeless body, one half in right and other half in left'

'one in right, other in left'

'one in.........oh!' Jarasandh watch karna looking at him blankly, he looked like he is lost in thoughts before a smirk come on his face as he strode towards Jarasandh making Jarasandh more confuse.

"why don't you just give up, karna?"

"oh, trust me. This time it will last. I promise you" Karna said as they again fight but this time he did different, he didn't throwed the half body in same direction instead the left half on the right side and right half on the left side and this time Jarasandh didn't become alive.