SOMETHING UNUSUAL

"why is everyone so busy today?"

"yes, everyone is running here and there"

"are we expecting some guests?"

"it seems so"

"let's ask maa"

"yes"

The kaurava brothers whisper to each other as they watch all the elders being busy with the maids and servants running here and there. They all look at each other before running inside towards their matashree who is sitting with Rajmata while kneading a dough.

"Pranipat Rajmata" kauravas greeted, getting blessing in return as they then turn towards their mother.

"is someone coming today?"

"hmm.......... Dwarkadheesh is coming today"

A chorus of "Ohh" is followed after this as they all went outside before splitting up from the group and going to their own direction.

----------------------------------------------

Karna walk towards the palace as he realise that almost of the palace is empty, it seems either everyone is busy or something has happened, making his footsteps speed up until he hear noises from the entrance only to realise all the elders inside the palace including Pandavas and Kauravas have crowded around someone. Feeling curiosity bubbling inside himself, karna try to get a glimpse of the person but upon realising that he is invading someone's family time, he turned around to leave.

Karna walk towards the gate of palace, going towards the garden before he turn around only by curiosity inside himself but immediately turned back in a second when his eyes meet deep as ocean eyes. He walk under tree to get shade as he try to his mind who is still lost in the thoughts of those eyes.

"hey karna"

"hello duryodhana" Karna say as he watch duryodhana stopping beside him before he says "actually Dwarkadheesh has come today that's why everyone is so busy. Right now, he is with Pandavas and Rajmata"

"Dwarkadheesh" Karna mutter to himself while nodding. He had heard about Dwarkadheesh so many times, actually who has not heard about him. Karna thought for a minute before deciding to himself that he will not cross path with Dwarkadheesh as he has nothing to do with him............since he has already made so many upperclass friends and he can't afford to tangle himself with anyone else but since the person is Dwarkadheesh, he can't just ignore him so karna will try not to cross path with him.

"I have some work today, can you spend time alone until one of us come?"

"sure" Of course, karna don't mind it. He has a place to go inside the palace in his free time.

-------------------------------------------------

"SIN BEHIND LOVE" karna read the name of the book which he found while looking for an interesting book to read right now to spend his free time until his eyes widen by the voice coming from behind as he abruptly turn around.

"it's genre is romance though I doubt you will like it"

Karna look at the man in front of him, tall height, below shoulder light curly hair, dark bluish skin, deep eyes, high bridge nose, light pink lips, he has a crown on his head with a peacock feather while he is wearing yellow dhoti and has same colour angavastram, adorned with gold jewelleries around his neck, arms and ears.

He has a small smile on his face, aura that itself takes everyone's and anyone's attention, calm posture. Despite the royalty, he is standing there with a posture of common man, not someone who is very much proud of it's status and wants to brag about it. He seems harmless and does not look like someone with whom Karna should be aware of.