PATH OF ENCLOSURE

Karna walk towards Mahamahim's room until his eyes caught Rajmata coming from his opposite as her eyes with karna's making her look away immediately while her lips wobble as if she is about to cry but is trying to stop herself.

Karna watch her going away with a confused frown as mutter to himself "there is already Gandhar Raj, don't want another one beside ekalavya's investigation is still going on" before continuing his way.

-------------------------------------------------

"-just make sure they won't fight"

"they wouldn't had ever if you had taken care of both of them"

"okay karna?"

"isn't it your fault too beside when they are even fighting. They are just not leaving me alone so how will they get time for fight?"

"karna!?"

"huh?.......yes, Mahamahim ji"

"go now"

"ji"

Karna walk out of the room as he hear a sigh from behind him making him chuckle silently. Mahamahim is completely worried about his grandsons...........but his gransons only contain Pandavas name not kauravas........maybe that's why today kauravas trust Gandhar Raj this much.

Just one report from Ekalavya and if the result came just like how Karna has thought than Gandhar Raj's End is not far, for sure.

Walking through corridor, karna walk past the kitchen unknown to the pair of eyes on him until a hand from behind him grab his bicep as he turn around in a swift motion only to have his eyes widen.

"bheem?" Karna asked astonished as he hissed silently in pain when the grip on his bicep tighten as he look into bheem's eyes in confusion only to find those eyes blank......completely emotionless like as if someone has put a curtain on the sparkle of his eyes, as if the person in front of him is not the Bheem he knows.

"I was finding you from a while, come" Bheem said, immediately dragging karna's weak body by his bicep as Karna just stumbled, trying to walk properly but can't due to bheem's harsh on his weak body.

------------------------------------------------

"I think our elder children should get married too"

"you are right jiji, I also want yudhishtir to get married but he says, first Rajya then me"

"I know, I know but they have to get married one day, right Duryodhana?"

Duryodhana sighs as he hear his mata and Rajmata having conversation about yudhishtir and his marriage, purposely in front of him........."maa-"

"I have already found groom for dushala"

Mata Gandhari imperturbably mutter out, immediately taking duryodhana's attention who frowned, standing up as he asks "who?"

"you know him"

".............." Duryodhana look at his mata and Rajmata with questioned gaze but they did not said anything as he walk from behind his desk until his eyes caught glimpse of a group making him shock.

Walking more closer to the window, he realised that what he notice is true, there under the shade of tree, karna is standing with bheem who has a grip on karna making him boil up immediately as he hastily left the room, storming towards the pair.

-------------------------------------------------

"you hear that karna?"

"uh.....yes, that's quite funny"

"I know right. Listen about this one................"

No, it is not funny instead it feels like a torture. Karna sighs as hears bheem's rambling continously from a while as the grip on his bicep didn't went anywhere, just tightened up more by the passing time. It might had been nice if it would previous time when they first met.............talking, walking, eating, playing, joking with each other, spending time with each other...........they all are same but at that time it felt gratifying and pleasant not suffocating, it feels as if he doesn't have his life of his own. They are still talking, eating, walking, their voice is same, their body is same but not their behavior........with him.............it is like as if karna is a caged bird who is listening to his owner's blabbering and is forced to chirp in response.

Karna felt another grip on his wrist as he look at his left only to see it is duryodhana who tried to pull karna towards but can't due to bheem's grip as they both glare at each other, completely ignoring karna.

"leave him"

"He is spending time with me"

"he doesn't want to"

"oh, you know-"

"bhratashree" A new voice entered the fight as they all towards the source of the voice.

"sahadeva"

"Maa is calling you, bhratashree" Sahadeva says as bheem throwed a last glare at karna before leaving from there as he then look at duryodhana.

"Mata Gandhari is calling you too" Duryodhana frowned, opening his mouth to retort back but a yell from Gandhari stopped him as he also left karna who look at sahadeva with a grateful smile.

"thank you"

Shaking his head Sahadeva gave a guilty look to karna as he says "I should be sorry"

"you should not be" Karna said already knowing why sahadeva is saying that but still sahadeva insist "I should be.......it because of my bhratashree". He said look at the hand marks printed on karna's bicep and wrist as he touch the marks before chanting a mantra, immediately vanishing the pain and mark on the spot.

"thanks again" Karna says before going from there leaving sahadeva alone who just watch karna going away with sympathetic yet worried look.

"what is happening to you all, bhratashree?"

***********************************