Getting To know The Fosters

I was different than most people, My name is Callie I have a step brother, Jude. We are split up in the system so I never get to see him. "Hello, my name is Lena. I will be your new foster parent. My wife isn't home right now but if you need anything don't be afraid to ask." "Wife?" I asked. "Yes, my wife and I, her name is Stef." I was surprised with the fact that my own foster parents were gay, I have never had gay foster parents, "okay." I replied.
That night I moved in. I was afraid to admit at first....,
but I actually slept quite well.

-
The next morning I woke up and fixed myself to some coffee. That is when I met the rest of the family. "Can I have coffee too?" "no!" Both Lena and Stef shouted at the same time.
Later that day I over heard Brandon talking to Stef and Lena. "Are we really adopting a stranger?" Brandon asked. "No honey, she is just like the rest of us and she won't be here long." "So are you saying that we aren't adopting her?" Brandon asked. "Maybe, we just aren't sure yet Brandon." Just like anyother night I slept with Mariana in her room. Mariana was my new foster sister, she had a twin brother, Jesus.

-
The nest morning I went downstairs, it was the first day at school. So I brushed my teeth and got ready. "Callie, you will be going to school now with your brothers and sisters!" They seemed excited so I tagged along acting excited too. "Okay Brandon how about you show Callie around for the first day?" as if I didn't know he didn't like my company. "Alright." Brandon replied.
As he was showing me around the school I looked for ways to escape to find my brother. All I wanted was to see my brother, Jude, and be sure that he is okay. After he showed me around I went to first period. After first period I looked for more ways to run away. I saw the lit up sign that spelled 'Anchor Beach' Then noticed a beach right outside the school. I knew it was the perfect escape.
School was over and Stef and Lena came to pick us up from school.
Mariana had Cheer practice and Jesus had Wrestling tryouts. When we all arived at the house I went straight to my new room. "Hey." Brandon said as he walked in. "Hey, you don't have to pretend you want me around anymore." I said in return. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I know you don't want me here. None of y'all do." I said. He smiled and walked away like most brothers would.
After a little while Stef walked in my room, "listen Callie, Lena and I have been thinking... and we think that we will do what ever it takes to adopt you." She said with a smile. I didn't know what to say so I remained speachless.

I had already been here for a full day, I couldn't help but think about my escape plan and how I was gonna find Jude. When I woke up I got ready for school and made sure my plan was on point.
After 3rd period I decided I would run away to find Jude. As I was walking out the door Brandon caught my eye... "So that's it? You are just gonna leave like this?" He asked. "Yep" I replied, and bursted into a run.