Escape Routes

*Stef and Lena come to pick up Brandon and Callie from school again*
"Where is Callie?" Stef asked. "I don't know. She ran away." Brandon said.

-Stef works as a police officer-

"Do you know where she is?" Stef asked. "No clue." He said. That afternoon Stef went looking for Callie. She spent hours finding where she may have gone and finally found her location. She got in her police car and went to get Callie.
"Police officer open up!" She called through the door. As she pushed the door open, there Callie was with Jude in her hands. Judes foster father pointing a gun towards them. "Callie, Jude get in the car." Stef shouted.

"Okay Jude we are adopting your sister. So for right now, the system asked if you wouldn't mind getting adopted also!?" Asked Lena. "Okay, where do I sleep?" Jude asked. "What?" Said Lena. "This isn't my first time in a foster home... so where do I sleep?" "Oh right." Said Lena "you will be sleeping with Jesus in his room!"

"Moms!" Jesus shouted, "I thought I could have my own room." "Well now you will be sharing with Jude." Said Stef.
"I like it here." Jude said with a smile. "Well don't get to comfortable." Callie confirmed him.

The next day at schoool Jude had a hard time fitting in. Jude made a friend in social studies. His name was Connor. Connor and Jude sat at lunch together, and talked all the time. They grew closer and closer together.

That night mariana was painting her nails blue.
"Can you do my nails?" "What?" Mariana asked, "Can you paint my nails?" Jude replied. "Oh. Sure." Mariana said. "So, have you met anyone new?" She asked.
*I sat down on her bed next to her as she put my hand on her leg*

"Well there is this one boy- We do social studies together." Jude said. "Oh, well have you met anyone else?" "No." He replied.
-After painting nails-
"Jude! Take off that nail polish! You know kids at school are gonna see that!" Callie shouted. "Hey, what's going on?" Lena said as she walked into the room. "Jude has nail polish on." Callie said lowering her voice. "Okay Jude come on lets go take off that nail polish." Lena said taking him into the bathroom.

#BlueforJude

"Never let anyone tell you who to be, because that is not okay." Said Lena as Jude smiled.

The next day at school was just like anyother day. Callie and Mariana talked in the halls, Jude and Connor hangout all day.

Jude went home that day and snuck the nail polish in his room. *applies blue nail polish, waits for it to dry*
Jude hid his hands so that his brothers and sisters didn't see them.

As Jude walks into the school with his nail polish on he already sees people staring and laughing. They came up to him and lifted Judes hand. "What is this?" Jacob said with a laugh. "Nothing, just leave me alone." Jude said squirming out of the way. "What are you a girl?" They called toward him. Connor saw everything.
"Are you okay?" Connor asked. "Yes I'm fine." Jude snapped. "Okay. Just being sure." Connor said being protective towards Jude. "Thanks." Jude said.

That night Jude headed downstairs. "Hey moms." Said Jude while he walked to the door that lead to outside. Lena smiled trying to hide her over excitement. "Did you just hear that! He just called me mom!" Lena said excitedly. "Oh shh he is coming back." Said Stef. As jude walked back to his room and shut the door Lena and Stef began to get happy again. "Omg. He said mom!" Lena and Stef began to freak out.

The next day at school Jude met up with Connor. "My dad won't let me hangout with you anymore because... because he thinks you are gay." Said Connor "So what if I was gay? Would you never be able to hangout with me again?" He asked. "I don't know. But we can still hang out after school." "Okay" Jude said.

That day at school Connor went to the principles office where Lena works. "Hello." Connor said. "Hello." Lena replied. "I came here to talk about Jude." "Jude, What about Jude?" Lena questioned. "He has been getting bullied." Connor said. "Oh, well do you know why?" Lena asked. "Well yesterday. He wore nail polish to school." Connor said. "Okay well I will talk to him about it." "Thank you, we are friends and I don't want him getting bullied." "Well thank you for letting me know Connor." Lena shouted towards him.

That day after school, Jude and Callie where called into the living room for a family meeting. "Okay everyone, so we have talked to Callie and Judes parents and they signed the papers!" "So we are getting adopted?" Asked Jude. "Yes!" Stef shouted in excitement. Jude and Callie both began to smile and unpacked their bags.

That night at dinner the door bell rang. "Jesus will you get the door?" "You are closer." Jesus replied. As Stef gave him a death glare. "Okay fine I will go open the door, but please never look at me like that again." He said.

*as Jesus made his way to the door*

"Is Jude home?" A voice asked. It was Connor. "Yes actually he is. Do you need him?" Jesus asked "Oh yes please." "Jude your friend is here!" Jesus shouted. "Friend?" Jude asked. "Yes, well that's what he said." Jesus replied. "Oh hey Connor, what are you doing here?" Lena asked. "I was here to see if Jude could hangout tomorrow?" Connor said. "Oh of course!" Lena said as she smiled. "Thank you." He replied.
*Lena shut the door and made her way back to the dinning room.* "So Jude, that was Connor at the door. He asked if you wanted to come over tomorrow?" Lena asked. "Oh sure!" Jude said with a smile.