chapter 3

*minji pov*

God...I have such a bad headache😩, I open my eyes to get greeted by the sunlight, what happened yesterday? Did I get drunk? Did I drive- FUCK THE CAR.

I run to the garage to check if the car is here, or if it's  damaged, no sign of bro's car, damn...I am fucked up.

"Will you like some tea miss?" The maid asked me as I enter the kitchen, "no am good" I drank a glass of water.

"Oh a handsome man wrote his number for you to get hum a car?" She said handing me a note.

If you want your car darling
Come get it ♡

I groaned in annoyance, when I suddenly got a flashback.

Hyein kissing leehan
Hanni getting riwoo back
Haerin with taesan
Danielle talking...MAFIA oh shit- that bitch can't shut her mouth once she get drunk.

Does he knows that I know what he doesn't want me to know?

I hope not.

Why am I scared? Maybe cuz he is a mafia and if he founds out he can fucking destroy me and my entire bloodline and the part of him being a billionaire makes it even worse.

He must have forgotten he is a stupid jerk anyway.

I calm myself down and went to shower.

*hyein pov*

Fuck. Ugh whyyyyy??

I forced himmmmmmmmmm.

I am crying, nah fr am so bad

Why did I get drunk? Why did I kiss him? He hates me now.

It's over. All my chances are gone.

I wanted to take it slow but now it's overrrrrr.

"Miss hyein, Mr Lee will like to talk to you" the maid spoke behind the door.

Yay it's getting worse.

Knock knock

"You may enter" an old man sitting in his office wearing glasses busy with papers and files.

"sit down. We need to talk" He took off his glasses.
I silently sat and looked at him with no emotions.

"Your mother and I are getting a divorce." In that moment, it was like the world stopped spinning, leaving me suspended in disbelief.

He saw the shock in my eyes, he was amused by it.

"This isn't up for discussion. It's happening whether you like it or not"

I couldn't wrap my head around what I was hearing.

"Great. Can I go now?" My voice came out with a crack.

"Fine. Just don't expect me to check in on you about this." He sighed and continued working.

As soon as I stepped outside his office I cursed him, letting any type of anger and hurt to come out.