chapter 5

*author pov*

Two girls find themselves seated at the bartender section of a dimly lit bar. The air is thick with cigarette smoke and the smell of alcohol.

One of the girls, leans against the bar counter with a cocktail glass in her hand. She's wearing a tight black dress that hugs her curves, drawing the eyes of men around them.

"Thanks for accompanying me hyein, staying with my step mother was like hell" the older one sighed "you're welcome babe" She gently took her hand in hers.

"I have something to tell you" the younger one looked so serious, "sure go ahead" "I want to move in with you somewhere, I...hate my house."

The other girl, her skin pale and flawless, sits up straighter on her stool, her gaze fixed on her friend. She has long raven-black hair that frames her face softly as she takes a sip from her glass. "Really?"

"Girllll yes! Let's move out somewhere with the girls literally!" Minji clapped her hands excitedly, hyein's face lightened up with a bright smile.

"Thank you" She was in the verge of tears (joy tears) just leaving her house who was a cage and unsecured for her was the best thing ever.

"Leehan?" She suddenly gazed toward leehan who was standing with a classy black suit on, he was staring at someone else, "where?" Minji turned around to see in fact the boy who was looking busy staring at something.

*jaehyun pov*

"Here is the plan, we have to kill that rapist of Mr.kang, leehan stay close to his wife, she doesn't need to suffer because of him, sungho take care of the guards, riwoo stay here, watch everything and inform us if something doesn't go as planned, me and taesan gonna kill that son of a bitch."

They all nodded and went to work, Mr.kang is business man, for me he is inhumane, he invest millions in a cult who rape children to sacrifice virgin blood and they kill them at the end.

I got to know about this when my dad told me he cut off with a friend because he go there.

He is the shit behind everything.

"Jaehyun, Mr.kang is nowhere to be found" taesan said looking for him, "he is in the bar area" riwoo Informed through the earpiece (idk how we call the thing they hear from am sorry) "ok we are on our way there-" "NO" he yelled so loud that I hold my ear from pain "riwoo tf Is wrong with you?" Taesan asked "minji and hyein are there, they are talking"

My heart stopped, what is she doing here? "Isn't hyein 17?" Taesan asked, "change of plans?" He added, "you go over there and pretend to be hyein's boyfriend" "why me?" "Because that shit head knows Me" I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I watch him shamelessly flirting with them.

"His wife is away, what are you waiting for?"  Leehan asked through the earpiece, "the girls are here, it's gonna be harder than we thought-" "wdym by girls? Who?" "Your lover you idiot" "hyein is here? I am coming" "no Don't, calm down taesan is taking care of everything" "How tf you want me to calm down? Hyein is with a rapist" "leehan just trust Me she is gonna be fine" I heard him sigh.

*taesan pov*

"Babe I was waiting for you, what took you so long?" I approached them, that bastard  had his hands on minji he was eyeing minji, change of plans then.

I gotta protect the future wife of my brother.

"Taesan?" They were surprised to see me, they were confused about what I said, i grabbed minji hands and pulled her toward me, not too close because if I did, I won't see the light ever again.