chapter 7

*author pov*

The holidays were very near, everyone was excited about the fact they gonna move in together, and yes no murder until now ANd surprisingly no gossip.

Minji was still secretly searching and investigating on the murders but no sure information until now.

Danielle would go on a date everyday with sungho, the boys said that he wasn't this happy since his grandmother's death. Danielle was for sure a really good girlfriend but she gets hurts easily.

A big truck was infront of Minji's house to get her things and jaehyun in her room talking with her, "do you really need this mirror?" He asked "yes I really need it" that's when realization hits her, what if when they lift her mirror all the papers fall and jaehyun sees them.

"Actually nevermind just leave it here, do not move it" She smiled softly staring at jaehyun who was getting suspicious that she might hide something, "ok whatever my baby wants" he cupped her face "God hoe can you be so cute?" Minji was surprised by his boldness and she a blushing mess but just moved away away glared at him.

"Whatver I need to use the bathroom" She rushed into the downstairs bathroom because she just wanted to scream at herself for getting flustered so easily, as soon as she leaves jaehyun smirks and walked over her mirror he was about to turn it when his phone rang.

He answered and it was riwoo "h-hyein..sh-she is nowhere to be found" jaehyun's mind already had thoughts about a lifeless hyein somewhere, he rushed out of the room forgetting the mirror.

"Minji hyein is missing!" He informed minji and she knew today hyein had a shooting to do as a teen model, "relax she is at the fashion K agency, she has a shooting today." Minji chuckled and told him to go there to check on her.

They arrived and ran inside, looking for her, then the secretary came toward minji "miss Kim, your friend that you recommended still didn't show up, it's been an hour" her whole world dropped, "she didn't show up? So where is she?" "How could I know?" The secretary replied and left because she had somethings to take care of.

"Hyein didn't show up" Minji's words were hard to release, they leaved the agency and then Minji's instinct felt like something in a near alley was off.

She ran toward the alley, she drops her knees on the ground and faint at the sight, a dead yeonjun with hyein next to him, "minji" jaehyun rushed toward her and called the ambulance.

--------------------------------

"Hyein..." leehan whispered, he's been in the hospital for 2days looking and taking care of hyein who still didn't woke up, minji was traumatized by the sight, it's been the 2nd time she saw a murder, she was currently in jaehyun's arm feeling as safe as ever.

Yeonjun was dead, she heard the doctor talking to his parents.

"Jaehyun" her voice cracked "do you think we are next?" Tears and fear were visible in her eyes.

"No and I will make sure about that, I will protect you minji" He hugged her tightly buried her face in his neck, the doctor came toward them and sighed "unfortunately your friend...is in coma, it might take days or weeks for her to wake up but we will do our best" the doctor was feeling bad, Danielle burst into tears "nooo not hyein" sungho tried to console her she was just crying.

Hanni was feeling bad, maybe if she died hyein wouldn't be the next one she thought, riwoo was helding her hands.

For leehan he was just unreasonable, no emotions in his eyes, he was staring at the ground for 25minutes.

Everyone was devastated, "poor hyein" woonhak mumbled he was crying too, hyein was his childhood friend.

*minji pov*

then a realization hit me.

Daye's death was 2 February, sana's death was 4 February, yeonjun's death 6 February, the next murder might be the 8 February, wich is in 1day.

The next Monday.

The killer targeted hanni and hyein, there is only left me, Danielle and haerin.

"Whats going on inside your little head darling?" Jaehyun pulled me out of my thoughts, "nothing, I need to go home" "Sure let me drop you" He offered and I accept.

During the ride no one talks, I wasn't in the mood really, too worried about the next murder, what If he targeted the boys? This killer is driving me insane.

Then my phone, it was a notification sound, I unlocked my phone and it was surprisingly the gossip account. Since everyone started to support the ships the gossip account had nothing to prove anymore so I thought it might shut down.

 Since everyone started to support the ships the gossip account had nothing to prove anymore so I thought it might shut down

OH MY GOD.

"Are you ok darling?" Jaehyun asked his eyes focused on the road, "no the gossip account just posted, it's about danielle" He sighed in annoyance and parked the car and I hand him my phone.

"That fucker- don't mind it minji, we will find him." His words always made me feel a serten type of feeling I still can't find or understand it.

---------------------------------------

"Hanni" riwoo was sitting beside a wasted hanni, she drank alone, she remembers how she used to drink with hyein.

After drinking too much she called riwoo to Pick her up, "riwoo you know.." she Sighs "what?" He looked at her, she was cutely pouting, "I really want this gossip account to stop...so I could do whatever I want to you" He smirks , "like what?" She looked down thinking hard, "probably kissing you whenever I want, hugging you, touching you in general" the way she looked at him that moment he felt like he could faint.

"No one is stopping, idc what the other thinks, plus If they dare this time doing something I will kill them" She chuckles thinking he is kidding, but only if she knew...

"I will walk you home let's go" She nodded and grabbed his hand and started walking by his side.

"Riwoo" She suddenly stops walking and looked at him seriously, "hm?" He asked, "I feel no regret about what I will do right now" She suddenly get on her toes to reach his height and pecked his lips.

His eyes widened but she pulled, he grabbed her by the waist and deepened the kiss, their lips met in a tender embrace, igniting a fire that consumed them both in a whirlwind of passion and desire.

She smiled and hugged him, "is that a yes?" "Ya is my hanni this stupid?" He sighed she giggles even more, she was so happy her first life goal was now done and she wishes to finish her life with him.

Forever.

------------------‐--

YO bbg, it's been a long time since I posted, it's just I lost motivation and I felt like I added too many things and in my mind the story was supposed to be short.

And the story didn't get as many views as before and I was like "oh shit I messed up they don't like it anymore"

OH AND THE READ YOU LEFT ME GUYS IN! I ASKED YOU IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND NO ONE ANSWERED! 😭😭😭