chapter 8

*3rd person pov*

"Did you see this?" A girl came rushing to her boyfriend who was cooking their dinner for their stay at home movie night.

She holded the phone close to his face so he could read the new post about her, his face dropped and he became furious, Danielle was very sensitive and this made her heart crush

Why would she try to attack her best friends? And practically everyone was agreeing except her friends and people who appreciated her.

"I need to call jaehyun" sungho took his phone and called jaehyun.

*on the phone*

"What? It's 11pm"

"Fuck off my girlfriend is getting framed for smtg she didn't do"

"Yea I see it and I already prepared a team to delete the post, that fucker has a high level security for his account"

"Can't we just go through everyone's phone? Ik if you wanted you would"

"What if his account was with his grandma's email, bro riwoo is trying his best, just be there for her that will help actually alot"

"Ok take care, oh and good night"

"You disturbed my dream of me marrying minji-"

He cut off the call and went to Danielle who was looking at him with her beautiful eyes.

"Everything going to be fine" he hugged her tightly patting her head gently, she was so precious for him and she didn't deserve to go through this, she was too kind for this world.

--------------------------------

*minji pov*
*tmrw morning*

We have class now and I am running for my life, I can't be late again, the teacher already hate me for not paying attention in class, she is saying that am not like before but I think I was always this way.

She mostly blame it on jaehyun's bad influence and that I should become friend with soobin or someone smart and respectful like me but I think soobin is more like lia's baby, she is like the reason he is living.

They are so cute to be honest.

Jaehyun might be the typical bad boy, cold and rude guy but deep down he is a puppy who needs love- ew tf he is just a prevert in short. I hate him (am sure u do)

I open the door to find the teacher is late so I went to sit, "minji the teacher isn't attending today she is sick" a girl informed me ans I kindly thanked her and walked out of the class.

Everyone was leaving so why staying there alone? I made my way to the ballet dance practice, it's very peaceful there and plus there is someone I know there.

"Minji?" A girl suddenly stopped dancing when she heard the door opened, "I missed you" kazuha came running to me and hugged me.

Smtg was off about her she wasn't this clingy, I hugged her back and decided to watch her dancing instead of training too I was just a little lazy.

"How about we meet later?" I looked at her confused, she was nervous...more of terrified, "are you okay? Why are you trembling?" I asked with concern, her eyes were hesitant and they were about to pop out literally, she was looking behind me-

---------------------
*previously*
*3rd person pov*

"I can't do that! Are you out of your mind?" The girl yelled.